Aesop Parsley Seeds Serum For Face Reviews

Good - 0

December 19, 2020

Leaves you in a high.

An old timer using Aesop.I’ve been using Aesop quite a long time and I’ve try a lot of other product of facial care but only a few products are suitable for my sensitive skin.

December 12, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Routinely purchase!

My bathroom staple.The Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser is a must-have for any skincare aficionado. A small bottle but strong in magical power which work in synergy to gently exfoliate and clarify the skin, you’ll love the results from this bottle of essence of goodness.

December 01, 2020

Work wonders

It works well for my skin and leaves that glow despite the sticky feeling (the stickiness will go once you apply moisturizers). In the end, what matter is the result and I see an overall improvement in my skin

September 25, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Gives even skin tone and good moisture

Best serum i've ever used to be honest I used to have huge breakouts and it stopped now, also it gives even skin tone and good moisture. It really made my skin supple and glow.This was my first Aesop product and I bought it without reading any reviews.