AG Fast Food Leave In Conditioner

Ranked #362 out of 678 in Conditioner

1.8/5

June 18, 2017

Fast Food but no good!

This just isn't working out for me...

I have dry, brittle hair with more split ends than i care to admit.

I was hoping this would nourish and soften up my hair but its just not doing anything. In fact i find my hair really difficult to curl/get a wave into when i've used this.

I love the smell though, its like running milkshake or something through your hair. But if its not doing its job it just isnt worth it.

Really disappointed as see the other great reviews on this product...what am i doing wrong!

April 08, 2017

I have always love AG fast food leave in conditioner. It has an amazing scent and leaves my hair feeling and looking beautiful. Its honestly been a while since I used it. Im making a point to buying it at my next salon purge.
    Its a great detangler and it takes away my frizzy hair.

October 14, 2016

The only conditioner I use. My stylist recommended it and I bought it on a whim thinking nothing could repair my super long hair but this did. I also recommend pairing it with the shampoo.

May 04, 2016

I loooooove this product. The smell is just amazing, and it really helps my chemically damaged hair become more manageable and soft. For the price, you get an amazing product that lasts for a long while. Just be careful not to put it too close to the roots, but when applied on lenghts, it's quickly absorbed by hair and does not make hair greasy or heavy.

April 05, 2015

Great smelling, useful, and keeps my hair so soft