Air Wick Car Freshener Reviews

Air Wick Car Freshener uses carbon filter technology to trap odour molecules while the scented oil releases waves of fragrance to keep your car smelling clean and fresh for up to 60 days.

0.8/5

September 14, 2018

A miss

I was not a fan of air wick car freshener. For the price I expected it to be much better, longer lasting. The smell was lovely at first, but it faded quite quickly.

March 09, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

This air freshener is so good. It smells so good and lasts and lasts. I reccomend this product. I bought this product once and I loved it. It’s great.

March 05, 2018

Love It!!!

I love this product!! It is the only car freshener I will buy from now on. The scent is amazing and it lasts forever!!!! No matter what I have in my car this always keeps the bad doors away! When someone gets in your car and says” Wow! That smells amazing!” You know it’s a good product.

August 15, 2017

Good scent

These are really easy to use. Just clip it to your air vent and you can control how much or how little the scent you want. I am using New Car & Ocean Drive scent. I'm not getting the traditional new car scent, that I love, but I'm assuming it's more of the Ocean drive that is coming though. Nevertheless, it is still a refreshing scent to get into my car.

May 13, 2017

I first bought these on a trip in the states and fell in love right away. I now purchase them all the time for my husband and I. I usually get them at Walmart or Canadian Tire

August 13, 2016

This air/room spray smells absolutely terrible!!! It is way too strong flower smelling. We bought this for our bathrooms in our home and no one in the family can stand the smell.

June 24, 2016

Depending on what kind you buy the smell doesn't last long enough. The animated ones are very pretty but the scent doesn't last longer than 1 days at the most.

2.0/5

June 21, 2015

June 11, 2015

I first tried this item when I received a coupon for a free trial. I really liked the product since it provided a nice scent inside my car and lasted quite a long time. The only downside was when I first opened it up, I found the scent to be a little strong for about a week. I like this product and routinely buy it whenever the one I have needs to be replaced.

2.7/5

June 09, 2015

It smelt good for the first few days but two weeks later I cannot smell it at all. I don't use my car often so I am not used to the smell.