Alba Tea Tree Deodorant Stick
Amazing

Alba Tea Tree Deodorant Stick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #513 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

This gentle, hypoallergenic deoderant is suitable for all skin types! The Alba Tea Tree Deodorant Stick has long lasting, all natural protection without any preservatives!
Ingredients include: Vegetable glycerin with certified organic aloe vera barbadensis, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia), alpine lichen (usnea barbata) and green tea (camellia sinensis), sodium stearate, steareth-100, sodium bicarbonate, glyceryl stearate, oleic acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, cetyl alcohol, grapefruit extract (citrus grandis) and pure essential oils.

Sourced from www.albabotanica.com

October 05, 2007

Alba is a great deodorant. I've used it for a few months now and it has been very effective. No white residue. No smelly sweaty armpits. It's all natural and has no preservatives whatsoever. I love the smell of fresh deodorants and the only thing I can complain about is that the scent of the deodorant is a bit too light.

I'm trying to steer clear of anti-perspirants since there has been discussion of its link to breast cancer (although research says there is very little risk). I would rather take the safe route of using deodorants instead of anti-perspirants that block sweat glands. Recently I had an experience that has confirmed my belief that I should stay away from antiperspirants. I used an anti-perspirant one day (and this is after using my deodorant for months) and had a bad reaction to the antiperspirant (likely due to the chemicals). My armpits broke out and had little bumps on it. I finally found my deodorant (I misplaced it) and after a few days of using it, my underarm skin recovered. I don't think I can go back to antiperspirants knowing that they contain chemicals that can affect your skin and sweat glands. I will be sticking to all-natural deodorants from now on.