Alien - Thierry Mulger

Alien - Thierry Mulger Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 1298 in Perfume

April 05, 2017

This is amongst my top 10. I remember when it first came out - I bought everything alien, from the dusting powder, to the body wash and cream. I even have the limited edition compact amongst other things. If you are unsure, they are always amazing at the Thierry Mugler desk and will give you a sample.

One great thing is the bottles are refillable. Saving you cost.

The scent is spicy. This is my go to when I go out on the town and have fun. Makes me feel sexy and naughty all at the same time, without being hugely overpowering.

March 05, 2017

This is the only perfume that I wear now. My husband is sensitive to scents, but for some reason, Alien doesn't affect him at all! I love it so much that I actually have 2 bottles of Alien with slightly different scents. It has amazing staying power too. I put it on in the morning, and you can still smell it at the end of the day.

February 26, 2017

I am in love with this perfume! I'm not a fan of many perfumes but this stuff rocks! It has it own unique smell to make you feel sexy. A couple sprays will last you through out the day.

October 06, 2016

This is my go to perfume, only a few spirits and I smell it on myself throughout the entire day. I cannot tell you the amount of compliments I get when I wear this perfume.

May 07, 2016

I absolutely love this perfume!! warm white amber in the base, woodsy notes in the heart, and sunny Indian jasmine in the top.I only had a sample of this and I will be getting a full bottle for sure!

April 13, 2016

This has been my favourite perfume since I was in my early twenties. It makes me feel sexy yet misterious. Buy this product. You will not regret it. It has a really good staying power and isn't to strong

February 21, 2016

I love this perfume. Everytime I wear it I get compliments. I don't find it too smelly which I like. I have smelled angel by the same company and WAS NOT a fan. I guess it's personal preference.

August 03, 2015

This is my favorite perfume hands down. There's two versions "Eau de perfume" and "Eau de toilette" make sure you purchase the "Eau de perfume" as it's more concentrated and will last even longer. I remember the first time I found out about it, I was a teenager at the mall and they were spraying it to sample it. Sprayed it once on my shirt, got home later threw my shirt in my clothes hamper, a week later went to do laundry and my shirt still smelled just as strongly. It has since become my favorite perfume, although it is expensive it's price is comparible to that of other perfumes.

And if you enjoy this one try out some of Thierry's other perfumes, like Womanity.

January 27, 2015

This is my favourite scent to rock. It's sultry and masculine, while still being feminine and light. I loooove it, and the packaging is very interesting. It is very pricey though, so i find it at discount perfume places.