Alien - Thierry Mulger Reviews
#27 in Perfume

July 17, 2020

Such a unique scent

Alien is one of the most unique scents I've ever smelled. It comes in a gorgeous purple bottle, and lasts forever - you don't need more than one spray to last all night! I definitely consider this to be more of a night time, cold weather scent. Since it's so unique and has a powerful projection, I reccomend it for a date or night out as opposed to the office or hanging out at home.

May 17, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

My favourite perfume

I am not a big perfume wearer but i absolutely love the smell of this. I got this as a birthday present and is now my favourite perfume. I'm not sure about the name though.

April 10, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Intoxicating!

This is my go-to winter perfume, as it has deep notes of various types of flowers and comes out very pungent. It is not for the weak of heart, and always turns heads when I wear it. I love how the bottle is also refillable and looks super cute!

February 14, 2020

Delicate but noticeable!

Get ready for "what are you wearing?" One of Mulger's best scents, they're all great, but this one has a special scent that is so contagious. Alternating fragrances between seasons is a practice I have done for years...I think this one is going to be a year round choice!

February 01, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Lasts all day!

It can be pricey, but for good reason. The scent lasts all day and is so original.
    Every times I wear it people either ask about it or know what it is.
    Love this.
    It also lasts all day, a little bit goes a long way

January 30, 2020
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

My favourite fragrance

I absolutely love this perfume it's one of my favourites. The sent is so unique but addictive. The sent is extremely long lasting you can still smell it at the end of the day. The perfume itself is a little expensive but worth it because the sent lasts you all day and smells amazing.

January 29, 2020

Obsessed

This is a soft and sweet fragrance. It’s light and airy and everyone will be asking you which perfume you’re wearing. It may not be for everyone because of the sweetness but I am obsessed with the scent. Ladies, try a sample ASAP!

December 17, 2019

Long Lasting, Lustrous Scent!

With Alien by Mugler, You're absolutely getting an amazing, luxurious scent. I personally love spraying my Alien by Mugler whenever I'm having a night out with my hubby. He lusts over the scent. It is super long lasting. Your scent will linger on his pillows the morning after, Hahaha ;)

December 13, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Devine!!

A very unique fragrance. I absolutely love it. It has great staying power and lasts all day. I have bought this many times for myself and for gifts. I have had a lot of compliments whilst I’ve been wearing it.

I love Alien so much I have purchased other products. I recommend this to all ladies out there!! 🙂

November 26, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

GORGEOUS

This is my favourite perfume ever!
    Long lasting and such an unusual amazing smell!
    I use this product every day and get commented on the smell very often