Alien - Thierry Mulger Reviews
#28 in Perfume

February 14, 2020

Delicate but noticeable!

Get ready for "what are you wearing?" One of Mulger's best scents, they're all great, but this one has a special scent that is so contagious. Alternating fragrances between seasons is a practice I have done for years...I think this one is going to be a year round choice!

February 01, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Lasts all day!

It can be pricey, but for good reason. The scent lasts all day and is so original.
    Every times I wear it people either ask about it or know what it is.
    Love this.
    It also lasts all day, a little bit goes a long way

January 30, 2020
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

My favourite fragrance

I absolutely love this perfume it's one of my favourites. The sent is so unique but addictive. The sent is extremely long lasting you can still smell it at the end of the day. The perfume itself is a little expensive but worth it because the sent lasts you all day and smells amazing.

January 29, 2020

Obsessed

This is a soft and sweet fragrance. It’s light and airy and everyone will be asking you which perfume you’re wearing. It may not be for everyone because of the sweetness but I am obsessed with the scent. Ladies, try a sample ASAP!

December 17, 2019

Long Lasting, Lustrous Scent!

With Alien by Mugler, You're absolutely getting an amazing, luxurious scent. I personally love spraying my Alien by Mugler whenever I'm having a night out with my hubby. He lusts over the scent. It is super long lasting. Your scent will linger on his pillows the morning after, Hahaha ;)

December 13, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Devine!!

A very unique fragrance. I absolutely love it. It has great staying power and lasts all day. I have bought this many times for myself and for gifts. I have had a lot of compliments whilst I’ve been wearing it.

I love Alien so much I have purchased other products. I recommend this to all ladies out there!! 🙂

November 26, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

GORGEOUS

This is my favourite perfume ever!
    Long lasting and such an unusual amazing smell!
    I use this product every day and get commented on the smell very often

October 29, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Favourite Perfume

I have repurchased this so many times as it is my all time favourite perfume

The smell lasts all day and I always get compliments and people asking what it is I'm wearing

October 24, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Favourite

This is my absolute favourite fragrance it smells so lush and when I wear it out people always complement me and ask me what I am wearing so I would say it is highly likeable.

October 24, 2019

Amazing

My partner brought me this as a gift, before that I hadn't smelt it. Since then it's my favourite perfume. Every time I wear it I get compliments from people telling me it smells lovely and asking what it is. Can't explain how brilliant it smells if you haven't already you need to try it!