Almay 1 coat mascara

Almay 1 coat mascara Reviews

Ranked #667 out of 946 in Mascara

3.2/5

April 13, 2017

Almay 1 coat mascara is a good mascara. At first I thought it was a great mascara it goes on great, not clumpy. But found that by the end of the day it was flaking off and I would have all kinds of flakes under eyes.

April 13, 2017

I love this mascara because it is the gentlest one I've found. I know that if I am going to have to retouch this mascara throughout the day it won't clump, and it won't irritate my eyes, even if I get stuck out all night with it on. It gives acceptable thickness to my lashes, but it isn't the best I've ever used in that regard. Still, for how gentle it is on my eyes, I'm willing to use it as my daily mascara.

February 17, 2017

Took a few uses to not be so gloopy but once it did, works great! Nice brush as well! Pretty good basic mascara that makes the lashes nice and dark and adds a touch of length.

December 20, 2016

Good mascara for the price.
    One coat multi-benefit Almay mascara
    Nothing fancy just straight mascara good for everyday look not so much for volume thick looks.

Like it for daily makeup wear

September 05, 2016

This is isn't just a great drugstore mascara, it's a great mascara -- period.

This is called a one coat mascara for a reason. This adds plenty of volume, length, definition, and colour with one coat. It's a great everyday mascara, or if you're looking for something more dramatic, you can definitely build it up and get the look you want. This is a product that you can layer easily, without clumping or flaking.

The wand is very easy to use, and it doesn't hold on to too much excess product that you need to wipe off, like some mascara wands do. Just pull it out of the tube, and you'll be ready to apply. It wears extremely well throughout the day without touch ups, and even though it's not strictly speaking "waterproof", it doesn't smudge easily if your eyes tend to water.

If you need a versatile new mascara and you aren't willing to shell out a bunch of money for one, this is a great option.

August 02, 2016

I have been using this for over 15 years. It is the only mascara that does not infect my eyes. Love it! When they say one coat that's what they mean. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It lengthens my short lashes. I notice that shoppers drug mart have stopped carrying Almay and I am not sure why. The,re loss I'm afraid.

July 29, 2016

my main "go to" for makeup is mascara. Its almost the only thing i use. The Almay 1 coat mascara though dose not live up to its name. I had to apply 3 coats to achieve the same look i get with my Go to brand. Once it was on it was great! when i rubbed my eyes it did create raccoon eyes like most macaras do, and it was super easy to take off at night. This product is great for those who only want a slight improvement from the natural look, vs those who go for the "look at me" lashes

March 16, 2016

I love this product! my eyes are very sensitive and most mascara's leave them itchy, red and watery. Not Almay. It's easy to use, great for sensitive eyes, never clumps and has great lasting power. This has become my go to.

February 18, 2016

For myself it's great, I'm really sensitive to eyes so Mascara have to be light and soft ! ALmay offer me that and it's easyly removable at the end of the day. Love the product and Will buy it again

June 26, 2012

I love this mascara! Only one coat is needed, but you can use several without clumping and it gives great definition and length. A must have. I prefer the tube with the dial, but the regular brush gets the job done as well.