Almay 1 coat mascara Reviews
#558 in Mascara

October 24, 2017

MEGA VOLUME

At first i was a bit sceptical about a "one coat mascara" I usually love my mascara think! But the one coat MEGA VOLUME mascara does work. I've used on a number of occasions and is still totally in love with it.

Almay has perfected the mascara wand and this really does coat ALL your lashes in one big swoop! I don't think I'll ever go back. Thank you ALMAY

September 28, 2017

It's not bad, great price!

I’m slightly up and down about this, I love the packaging it’s super simple and cute I love the splash of pink at the top, the only issue that I really can’t get over is the wand! I hate how it gets thicker at the tip megaphone style, I feel like if it was reversed I’d like it more, maybe I’m just using it wrong though, I’ll have to watch some tutorials on it! – BUT I love the formula! It glides on easily, super easy to remove at the end of the day, doesn’t clump or flake off and though i was worried when I smelled it, it had a slight fragrance but it didn’t bother me at all!.
    I really enjoyed this product

September 15, 2017

I'm in LOVE with this product!!

The results I initially got the first time I put this product on, made my jaw drop! I LOVE it!!!! So lengthening and thickening, and it looks just plain amazing!!

September 14, 2017

Natural looking

Received this for free from influenster. The wand is more hindering than useful. I found it to be a watery formula that wasnt buildable for the voluminous effect I wanted. Lasted all day and is lenghtening. A good mascara for someone who isnt looking for volume despite the product name.

Updated On: September 14, 2017

re: wrong mascara smh

3.2/5

April 13, 2017

Almay 1 coat mascara is a good mascara. At first I thought it was a great mascara it goes on great, not clumpy. But found that by the end of the day it was flaking off and I would have all kinds of flakes under eyes.

April 13, 2017

I love this mascara because it is the gentlest one I've found. I know that if I am going to have to retouch this mascara throughout the day it won't clump, and it won't irritate my eyes, even if I get stuck out all night with it on. It gives acceptable thickness to my lashes, but it isn't the best I've ever used in that regard. Still, for how gentle it is on my eyes, I'm willing to use it as my daily mascara.

February 17, 2017

Took a few uses to not be so gloopy but once it did, works great! Nice brush as well! Pretty good basic mascara that makes the lashes nice and dark and adds a touch of length.

December 20, 2016

Good mascara for the price.
    One coat multi-benefit Almay mascara
    Nothing fancy just straight mascara good for everyday look not so much for volume thick looks.

Like it for daily makeup wear

September 05, 2016

This is isn't just a great drugstore mascara, it's a great mascara -- period.

This is called a one coat mascara for a reason. This adds plenty of volume, length, definition, and colour with one coat. It's a great everyday mascara, or if you're looking for something more dramatic, you can definitely build it up and get the look you want. This is a product that you can layer easily, without clumping or flaking.

The wand is very easy to use, and it doesn't hold on to too much excess product that you need to wipe off, like some mascara wands do. Just pull it out of the tube, and you'll be ready to apply. It wears extremely well throughout the day without touch ups, and even though it's not strictly speaking "waterproof", it doesn't smudge easily if your eyes tend to water.

If you need a versatile new mascara and you aren't willing to shell out a bunch of money for one, this is a great option.

August 02, 2016

I have been using this for over 15 years. It is the only mascara that does not infect my eyes. Love it! When they say one coat that's what they mean. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It lengthens my short lashes. I notice that shoppers drug mart have stopped carrying Almay and I am not sure why. The,re loss I'm afraid.