Almond Breeze Vanilla Reviews
#72 in Grocery

3.2/5

November 14, 2017

I keep buying almond breeze for my smoothies

Almond Breeze is perfect for adding to smoothies. It’s a great way to add flavour to my overnight oatmeal’s and overall a tasty toss up to milk. I like to use it in baking whenever milk is needed because the vanilla adds extra goodness.

October 08, 2017

nice texture

We use almond milk in smoothies and for cooking and this brand has been a go to. It's great for heating to make oatmeal as well as for cold overnight oats.

September 26, 2017

My new fave!

I used to use milk with cereal and protein shakes. I decided to try almond milk and it changed my life! and my boyfriends too! (he is lactose intolerant) He used to just use water with his protein shakes and now he uses almond milk everyday! I eat cereal and have protein shakes almost every day. I always thought that almond milk would taste weird and now it is part of my daily meals. It tastes great and its not expensive at all. Most of the stores i go to carry this product which is great and i never have to run around looking for it.

September 17, 2017

our main brand

This almond milk brand is our go to brand. We don't drink dairy in our house, so it's nice to have a cold almond milk in the fridge that we can add to oatmeal and cereal. It's also very versatile, can be added to mac and cheese and used to make alfredo sauce with.

July 10, 2017

Excellent source of vitamin D and great alternative to Milk

I started using Almond milk when I switched to a plant-based diet and took out meat, dairy and eggs. It so versatile you can use it in smoothies, to make homemade ice cream, in baking recipes and drink it on its own. We buy the unsweetened vanilla. It's a little costly for what it is but the price isnt that bad and is average. I would definitely recommend it, especially to kids who don't like or cannot drink milk!

June 08, 2017

I have stopped using milk and have turned to Almond Breeze for all my morning smoothies. The taste is delicious, a hint of vanilla, it adds texture like milk. I have become lactose intolerant so this is a perfect substitute. It's high in vitamin D, low in sugar which is such a valued bonus.

May 29, 2017

I believe this is the best almond milk on the market currently. It is made from almonds that were grown from Blue Diamond Growers, in California. I have tried a package of the almonds that they manufacture and they are absolutely delicious, hence great-tasting almond milk. It is an excellent source of calcium, vitamin D, and B12. As a woman ages, it is important to keep our bones healthy, so for me I feel good drinking this. It also comes in chocolate flavour, which is as delicious as chocolate milk, but has fewer calories.

March 28, 2017

This is my favourite almond milk on the market that I have tried. I find it to taste good as well as the price is right. Compared to other milks this is my #1 choice.

January 29, 2017

This is a great alternative to milk. It is also very nice to add to coffee. It adds a nice flavour. For people that are dairy free or have a dairy allergy it is a great substitute for milk or coffee cream

August 26, 2016

I use vanilla Almond Breeze in everything from cereal to baking. It has a great flavour, consistency and works well in recipes as a milk substitute. My fave brand of non-dairy beverages.