• Almond Breeze Vanilla

Almond Breeze Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 2380 in Grocery

July 10, 2017

Excellent source of vitamin D and great alternative to Milk

I started using Almond milk when I switched to a plant-based diet and took out meat, dairy and eggs. It so versatile you can use it in smoothies, to make homemade ice cream, in baking recipes and drink it on its own. We buy the unsweetened vanilla. It's a little costly for what it is but the price isnt that bad and is average. I would definitely recommend it, especially to kids who don't like or cannot drink milk!

June 08, 2017

I have stopped using milk and have turned to Almond Breeze for all my morning smoothies. The taste is delicious, a hint of vanilla, it adds texture like milk. I have become lactose intolerant so this is a perfect substitute. It's high in vitamin D, low in sugar which is such a valued bonus.

May 29, 2017

I believe this is the best almond milk on the market currently. It is made from almonds that were grown from Blue Diamond Growers, in California. I have tried a package of the almonds that they manufacture and they are absolutely delicious, hence great-tasting almond milk. It is an excellent source of calcium, vitamin D, and B12. As a woman ages, it is important to keep our bones healthy, so for me I feel good drinking this. It also comes in chocolate flavour, which is as delicious as chocolate milk, but has fewer calories.

March 28, 2017

This is my favourite almond milk on the market that I have tried. I find it to taste good as well as the price is right. Compared to other milks this is my #1 choice.

January 29, 2017

This is a great alternative to milk. It is also very nice to add to coffee. It adds a nice flavour. For people that are dairy free or have a dairy allergy it is a great substitute for milk or coffee cream

August 26, 2016

I use vanilla Almond Breeze in everything from cereal to baking. It has a great flavour, consistency and works well in recipes as a milk substitute. My fave brand of non-dairy beverages.

March 02, 2016

I love almond breeze! I'm not much of milk drinker but I like to have some in my coffee. The vanilla version makes my coffee a little special. Plus, bonus, it is less calories than even skim milk! So I can add a little more (I calorie count). I also use it for smoothies sometimes. Always on my grocery list!

February 10, 2016

I have been using this as a milk alternative for 5 years now. Converted my mother and boyfriend as well. I like the vanilla flavoured version the best. It has such a nice light vanilla flavour to it. Perfect for cereals.

February 10, 2016

Tastes great and goes down smooth.
    Worth the price.
    My sons enjoy it.
    Can be used in all recipes.
    Great in coffees.
    Great to mix with chocolte syrup or hot chocolate mix.

February 01, 2016

This is the only almond milk I like. I just bought it yesterday and I don't mind the taste at all. I don't like to eat dairy so this will be my go to drink now.