Almond Fresh Almond Milk Reviews
#4 in Non-Dairy

January 13, 2018

Creamy!

I use it with my protein shakes and it gives a great creamy taste! It doesn’t have a strong almond flavour and that’s great for me. This is my first time using it and I will continue to do so. Love it!

November 04, 2017

Tasty!

I really like this product, I drink it before and after I workout. very healthy, in my family almost everyone loves to drink it. use as the milkshake. very tasty.

June 28, 2017

Je n'aime pas la texture

Une cousine m'a fait goûté le lait à saveur d'amandes. La sensation dans ma bouche fut terrible. J'utilise du lait 2% pour mon café ou pour manger des céréales. Jamais je ne bois un verre de lait pour le plaisir.
    Je le recommanderais comme substitut c'est tout.

June 28, 2017

I use this product everyday!

Je consomme ce produit chaque jour en remplacement des produits laitiers dans mon poudding de chia matinal et en suis très satisfaite. Il reste bon longtemps et a un goût subtil.

May 16, 2017

I've tried other brands of almond milk in the past and this is definitely the best one thus far. I wish I had bought it sooner. It has a great taste and rich in almond milk. It taste sweet even though I purchased the unsweetened version.

April 01, 2017

This drink is the perfect alternative to cow's milk. Works well and tastes amazing when added to oatmeal, smoothies, and coffee/tea! This drink can also be used in many baking recipes.

March 17, 2017

Very yummy. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I did! Even my husband thought it was pretty tasty. We even used it in our pancake batter one day and the pancakes came out nice and fluffly.

March 07, 2017

The absolute best almond milk on the market. Very natural, carrageenan free, and tastier than any competitor!! If you intend to froth your almond milk for tea or coffee though, I've noticed that recent batches have not whipped as easily as they once did. If you are not picky about your foam and value real, simple ingredients, this is the brand for you.

February 27, 2017

I purchase this Almond Milk weekly and it's my favourite of all Almond milk's. It has a natural delicious Almond taste not too sweet and I still use it to cook and bake with. I find it inexpensive compared to other milk products. I'am Lactose and Gluten intolerant and this Almond milk does not upset or bother my stomach. I truly Love it and tell people to drink it over any other milk product.

January 05, 2017

I'm not a huge fan of this brand of almond milk, it's kind of watery. I prefer other brands. However, this stuff is great In smoothie and shakes. Decent in tea as well.