Almond Fresh Almond Milk Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 90 in Non-Dairy

April 01, 2017

This drink is the perfect alternative to cow's milk. Works well and tastes amazing when added to oatmeal, smoothies, and coffee/tea! This drink can also be used in many baking recipes.

March 17, 2017

Very yummy. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I did! Even my husband thought it was pretty tasty. We even used it in our pancake batter one day and the pancakes came out nice and fluffly.

March 07, 2017

The absolute best almond milk on the market. Very natural, carrageenan free, and tastier than any competitor!! If you intend to froth your almond milk for tea or coffee though, I've noticed that recent batches have not whipped as easily as they once did. If you are not picky about your foam and value real, simple ingredients, this is the brand for you.

February 27, 2017

I purchase this Almond Milk weekly and it's my favourite of all Almond milk's. It has a natural delicious Almond taste not too sweet and I still use it to cook and bake with. I find it inexpensive compared to other milk products. I'am Lactose and Gluten intolerant and this Almond milk does not upset or bother my stomach. I truly Love it and tell people to drink it over any other milk product.

January 05, 2017

I'm not a huge fan of this brand of almond milk, it's kind of watery. I prefer other brands. However, this stuff is great In smoothie and shakes. Decent in tea as well.

January 05, 2017

This almond milk is definitely one of the better almond mills I have tried. The nutty flavour is there and doesn't taste watery. Also doesn't leave that chalky aftertaste I notice some almond mills have

September 07, 2016

This product is great to use in shakes. I started to use it every morning in my beach body shakes and can notice the difference not only in taste but in my energy level compared to using 2% milk. I would definitely recommend this product.

August 16, 2016

As someone who cannot have dairy due to an allergy I am totally loving this almond milk! Superb taste, good price and my kids love it too. Works great in baking as well.

April 19, 2016

I just started using this as an alternative to milk products to see if it makes any difference with my baby who is breastfeeding and a very fussy baby. The taste is very rich and thick compared to milk, so I am just getting used to that but overall it is not too bad. I havent tried it in a smoothie or coffee yet but that is something I will be trying pretty soon.

April 19, 2016

I've just start using almond milk but so far I really like using it my smoothies and in my coffee. I've only tried the original and the coconut flabours but they taste great! I've been trying to reduce my dairy consumption and this is a great alternative! I will continue to repurchase and try different flavours!