4.9/5
Always Dailies Thin regular liners Reviews

Good - 0

February 09, 2020

Jadore

Always pas poir rien je vais toujours en prendre quoi de mieu que detre bien dans sa peau . En plus il y a tellememt de vastes choix de produits .merveilleux !

January 26, 2020
    Essex, United Kingdom

love it

I have to admit I never used Always Dailies Individually Wrapped Panty Liners. I have to say Always Dailies Panty liners are very small and comfortable and great for everyday use to keep you feeling fresh. Good size, very good quality, Very soft . Good value for money. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

January 18, 2020

I wear these every single day

I wear these liners every single day to keep feeling fresh and dry. They are so thin you don’t notice them at all, but they are completely effective, even on those iffy “will it start today” days. They are small and light and discrete so they’re easy to bring in your purse or even keep one in your wallet.

October 09, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Great for even your handbag

I love these due to being pre menopausal I always have some in the house I love them because they are so thin you don't notice them ...
    And there are times I don't need them so there is so many other uses for them ...if I run out of other things

July 25, 2019

Always for 100% protection

I have used many brands of liners and pads. Always has long been one of my favourites. Liners are effective, absorbent and do not fall apart for no reason like some brands!

July 22, 2019

Great Item

I love these when I wear them I have no leaks nothing they stay in place all day and night there light and easy to have in your purse I recommend these to anyone looking for the best of the best liners

March 02, 2019

The day liner

I feel comfortable wearing this daily. Always you can trust them. They make great quality for women hygiene products. It’s one brand that’s been in the market for many years. I totally recommend it.

February 09, 2019

Amazing

Very light, almost invisible, these pads worth every penny, the bigger packs you buy the cheaper they are, you need to have them handy all the time, they are great.

January 24, 2019

Love love love it!

I love how thin and long lasting they are with just the perfect amount of coverage for a panty liner the only thing is they don't stick every well to underwear

October 26, 2018

Comfortable and Reliable!

Comfortable, reliable, no bunching, no itching, perfectly shaped, pretty packaging, no leaking and, fresh smelling. A bit expensive but worth every penny.