Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

2.7/5

July 06, 2012

I got these as part of the review club, I haven't actually been able to test these yet. I wish the packaging was less crinkley though

Updated On: July 13, 2012

These work really well. They are comfy, soft and I like the scent. I can see how some people may find it a bit over powering, so if you have a sensitive sense of smell, you may not like them. I personally think that they smell nice, and no one else would notice or anything.

They work really nicely overnight, I never had a leak. Very absorbent. Great stuff.

July 05, 2012

I received this free, so thats why price is a 5 star... i didnt pay a penny!

They smell really disgusting and made me not want to use them all the time. I wore them all day and the moved around too :( not my fave Always!

2.3/5

July 05, 2012

I really didn't like these pads and would not buy them again. The "clean light scent" is absolutely disgusting- incredibly strong and horrible. When I opened up the package I thought that something must have been spilled on it at the post office, it smelled like rotting fruit or something.

The quality of this product is very poor. The absorbent material inside the pad doesn't seem to be attached so it moves and bunches up. Very awkward and uncomfortable.

July 05, 2012

Small in stature but big on protection. These fit so comfortably and the fact that it has wings assures me mobility without any slipping or leakage. They feel light as a feather and the floral scent is just an added bonus. Love it !

July 05, 2012

i prefer pads with wings so was very happy to receive these. loved the packaging and they were comparable or even a bit more effective than other pads on the market. they worked really well during my heavier flow days and i didn't experience any leaks. would use these again for sure!

July 05, 2012

I mostly use tampons when I am on my period, but I prefer using pads overnight. These were definitely comfortable to use and very absorbent. They did exactly what they were made to do. I had no leaks and barely knew it was there since they are not bulky at all. The wings and the pad itself both stick really well so I didn't have it coming loose at all. I loved the scent as well. It was fresh and I did not find it overpowering. I also found the packaging really cute.

I would definitely recommend this product to others and I will keep using it myself too!

July 05, 2012

Keeps you dry and the moisture away, no fail when it comes to leaks and comfortable. I would switch to this pad.

July 05, 2012

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I loved the package design, what can I say I'm a girl that is attractive packaging! Anything that makes having a period more pleasant is fine by me! The Always Radiant Infinity Pads were better than my regular brand as it wasn't as bulky and did the job just as well! It was easier to hide in my purse and it wasn't awkward trying to quickly transfer it from my pocket to my work locker, so no one would see. I will definitely be looking for the Always Radiant Infinity pads on the store shelves on my next shopping trip and recommend everyone does the same!

July 05, 2012

I usually don`t use pads as I always feel like they are bulky and can feel them, but I gave them a try and they actually weren`t that bad. i found that after the first 20 min or so I didn`t notice it was there. I would use them again!

July 05, 2012

I usually use kotex pads...but I have switched! I loooved these.
    They had great absorbency, kept the feeling clean, I'll definitely be buying these again.

NOTE. I received the always radiant infinity pads as part of the chick advisor product review club.