Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

July 05, 2012

i prefer pads with wings so was very happy to receive these. loved the packaging and they were comparable or even a bit more effective than other pads on the market. they worked really well during my heavier flow days and i didn't experience any leaks. would use these again for sure!

July 05, 2012

I mostly use tampons when I am on my period, but I prefer using pads overnight. These were definitely comfortable to use and very absorbent. They did exactly what they were made to do. I had no leaks and barely knew it was there since they are not bulky at all. The wings and the pad itself both stick really well so I didn't have it coming loose at all. I loved the scent as well. It was fresh and I did not find it overpowering. I also found the packaging really cute.

I would definitely recommend this product to others and I will keep using it myself too!

July 05, 2012

Keeps you dry and the moisture away, no fail when it comes to leaks and comfortable. I would switch to this pad.

July 05, 2012

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I loved the package design, what can I say I'm a girl that is attractive packaging! Anything that makes having a period more pleasant is fine by me! The Always Radiant Infinity Pads were better than my regular brand as it wasn't as bulky and did the job just as well! It was easier to hide in my purse and it wasn't awkward trying to quickly transfer it from my pocket to my work locker, so no one would see. I will definitely be looking for the Always Radiant Infinity pads on the store shelves on my next shopping trip and recommend everyone does the same!

July 05, 2012

I usually don`t use pads as I always feel like they are bulky and can feel them, but I gave them a try and they actually weren`t that bad. i found that after the first 20 min or so I didn`t notice it was there. I would use them again!

July 05, 2012

I usually use kotex pads...but I have switched! I loooved these.
    They had great absorbency, kept the feeling clean, I'll definitely be buying these again.

NOTE. I received the always radiant infinity pads as part of the chick advisor product review club.

July 04, 2012

I really liked the pads. They were very absorbent but not bulky at all. I thought it was great that the pad had a designated front and back end as it covered all the areas that needed covering. The wings kept everything in place and didn’t loosen its hold over use.

My one gripe with this product is that it is scented. I can attest that the scent does not go away over use, so if you like scented feminine products this is good. I personally don't like it, and am hoping Always puts out an unscented version soon.

Updated On: July 04, 2012

Note: I received this product for free to review as part of ChickAdvisor's Review Club, and have tested it over a one week period.

July 04, 2012

I would absolutly buy Always Radiant Infinity Pads every month. I have noiw found the perfect product and I love it and will be telling everyone to try them.

1.0/5

July 04, 2012

I had high hopes for the Always Radiant Infinity Pads. I love Always products and have used them in the past. I was expecting them to have the same good quality as other Always products but I was really disappointed. They did not contain the moisture at all. I ruined a set of sheets, my mattress, 2 pairs of undies, a pair of pajamas and a pair of pants.

I was not heavy at all. In fact when I wore them it was on a light day and a light evening. On the day I wore them I leaked through as the menstrual blood just poured out the back (it did not absorb into the pad). So I wrecked a pair of underwear and pants. I thought maybe it was just a bad pad. I tried one again that evening when I went to bed. I woke up and the same thing happened. The menstrual blood rolled back across the pad through my underwear, ruining my pajamas, my sheets and my mattress.

I immediately switched back to my old brand as I ruined enough of my clothing and bed for this product review.

July 04, 2012

The best thing on the market. If you are not a fan of tampons like I am you will defiantly love and appreciate Always Radiant Infinity. I am very confident with Always