Prestige Item
AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Reviews

March 17, 2021

Unique but expensive

I got a sample size of this product from my beauty subscription box. I can quite honestly say I’ve never tried a cleanser like it before. It is like a powder that foams up when water is added to it. It is very light weight and gentle compared to that of other moisturizers in which I’ve tried. Because of this, it seems to be great for sensitive skin types. It doesn’t have much of a scent to it at all. The big issue for me is the price. Compared to that of other cleansers, it is around 2-5x the price, coming in at about $80 a bottle. Because of this, I would definitely l would kind of hesitate repurchasing.

February 08, 2021

Gentle exfoliator to smooth out your skin

Great fragrance, nice foam and a little goes a long way, which is why after months of receiving a small sample, I still have a lot left. I don't know how much this costs, but boy, it's effective. Cannot believe how smooth my skin feels after application.

December 12, 2020

My skin is glowing

Ive been using this exfoliant twice a week for a couple years now and absolutely love it. My skin is in great shape and glowing — partly because of this. It doesn’t have the abrasive physics scrubs but is just as effective. I love the scent as well. Looking forward to trying more from this Korean skincare line.

August 19, 2019

Best peel for sensitive skin

I'm on my second bottle of the Enzyme Peel and it is fantastic. I use it 2-3 times per week. After leaving it on for a few minutes, you see instant results. Skin looks brighter and smoother. It has definitely reduced some old scarring I've had on my skin. I also have a lot of redness and I have never found this peel to irritate my skin. It's a great way to scrub off dead skin cells without the irritation of a traditional face scrub. This peel has replaced my Clarisonic device and it is even more effective. It is expensive but lasts quite a long time. I would highly recommend this product for any skin type.

August 12, 2019

Leaves your skin silky smooth

Read great reviews on enzyme powder cleanser and decided to try this one out. Love how easy and convenient this is, just add water and it lathers into a smooth foamy texture. The fresh citrus fragrant is a pleasant surprise. The skin on my face felt smoother and the little bumps and blemishes also became less apparent. I have normal skin type, would recommend using this cleanser every other day or once a day at the max following with some good moisturizer, as I find it tends to leave my skin a bit dry. Highly recommend!

July 04, 2019

Worth every penny

Gentle but so effective. I love who the dispenser gives you the exact amount of product you need, and once you add water you can get a really nice froth.

I have used this product and love how my skin felt soft and smooth but not irritated.

June 29, 2019

Achieve super smooth skin without the scrubbing!

Love the Enzyme Peel! I first received this as a sample a few years back and have been using it ever since. I was surprised at how different this peel is versus peels in the traditional sense. First you shake some powder into your palms. Second add a bit of water and lather between your hands. Then apply to face and leave on for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes you wash off the product. Not only does your skin feel smoother but somehow it also manages to look brighter!!! All this without having to scrub and tug at your face.

The peel has a slight pleasant scent. Very gentle on the skin but effective. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. The powder also lasts a long time.

Would highly recommend as part of a self care routine.

October 19, 2018

Best skin

Today I tried AmorePacific's enzyme peel. It had a mild scent, lathered nicely and made my skin feel so smooth afterwards. I loved this product and would definitely use it again.

October 16, 2018

I would buy this again and highly recommend

I saw some great reviews online and thought I'd give it a try.

After the first use, I noticed a different right awAy. My skin feels softer and smoother.

I like the dispensing system as well. It gives the right amount each time so you don't use too much or too little.

April 25, 2018

The skincare product you didn't know you needed

I’ve been using a sample version of @amorepacific_us treatment enzyme peel for a few weeks now and I’ve benefited greatly from adding this step into my daily skincare. At first I thought it may just be a useless step since I already exfoliate my skin chemically and manually but this product is something like nothing I’ve ever used before. Long story short, it uses the mighty and strong papaya enzyme to gently exfoliate your skin so that your following skincare steps can penetrate better. This lathers up so luxuriously and feels so silky and soft on your face. Along with the 1000+ raving reviews on Sephora, it’s easy for me to say that there’s no doubt that this is a stellar product.