Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

March 26, 2018

Hit

Cruelty-Free, pigmented AF, and the perfect ashy shade. I love ABH as a brand, they make the best quality products and keep their prices fairly reasonable for high end makeup. The shade taupe is the perfect cool shade for my ashy blonde ombré hair. I find a lot of brands make their brow products too warm for my complexion but Anastasia NAILS it when it comes to tones and such a smooth, pigmented formula. Just a few swipes and I can carve out a chiseled brow. Have repurchased yearly since 2015!

March 16, 2018

I keep coming back!

I've been trying to find a more affordable version of the ABH Brow Wiz in the colour Ebony, but no matter what I try, I keep coming back to this one. Others are either just too creamy or too waxy, or the colours just don't seem right on me.

The ABH Brow Wiz has a great precise tip so I can draw individual brow hairs so keep the more natural look that I like. While this is still the best formula I've tried so far, compared to both affordable and high end versions, it still isn't my fave since it does seem to sort of ball up when I use a little more and try to brush it out a little to soften the look. However, it's still the one I like the most so far. My only gripe with this product is that I've broken off the spooly on every single one I've owned. For the price, I would expect a better quality material that is more durable since I have never had this problem with other pencils, even the more affordable ones. It drives me crazy!

Regardless, this is still the best formula that I've found so far and I'll continue to use this beauty until i find the perfect brow pencil for me.

March 16, 2018

brows that look real

this eye brow pencil has the ability to make brow lines and blends into skin tone well. Very easy to use, precise and natural-looking. This product lasts me about 6 months-a year most of the time and if you're a beginner, don't hesitate to use it. will buy again and again, color and texture just perfect.

March 13, 2018

Amazing product, highly recommend

An amazing product easy to use and long lasting. It's crayon pencil glides across your brow creating a full and defined look. The other end of the pencil has a built in brow brush to shape hairs into place.

February 28, 2018

The Best Eyebrow Pencil Out There!

Over the years, I've struggled to maintain shape and definition in my eyebrows. They are extremely fine and dull, and all over the place regardless of getting them done at a salon.
    When I went to Sephora, they recommended me using Anastasia Beverly Hills' Brow Wiz.
    It's so simple to use, and the eye brow brush/spooly on the other end of the pencil makes it so handy to use with one hand and on-the-go. It gives amazing colour and lasts all day without smudging or wearing off before I remove it that night.
    I will continue to repurchase this again and again.

February 28, 2018

Best brows

Loved this product! I received as a sample from sephora with a purchase. the small tip of the crayon is perfect for precision and hair like strokes! I will definitely be buying the full size!

February 20, 2018

excellent crayon à cils

J'aime beaucoup ce crayon à cils. La mine est très mince ce qui permet de faire de petits traits vraiment précis. Par contre, il faut faire attention au crayon car la mine étant très fine, il peut arriver qu'elle casse ce qui rend l'utilisation du crayon plus difficile. Autrement, il est parfait et tient bien toute la journée.

February 17, 2018

Great brow pencil

Best eyebrows pencil I ever tried, easy to apply, perfect consistency to shape the brows also stay all day, but I do find it is a little overprice, since it contains not a lot of product. However it is still a favorite of mine.

February 12, 2018

Anastasia Brow Whiz

I've only recently started to fill-in my eyebrows in order to create a more defined, contoured look! I therefore didn't have much experience doing brows, and wanted to avoid over-doing it, because as most of you know, when brows are overdone - they look AWFUL. This product was recommended to me, and it is now a product that I use daily. Its easy to use and creates a very natural look. The consistency of the pencil allows for a gradual build that is highly pigmented! Comes in a bunch of colours so everyone can find the perfect shade!

January 23, 2018

Very good product

I used this product after having microblading done and it worked amazing, blended very well and looked real. Very easy to use to make real looking lines.