Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

September 09, 2014

Another staple in my beauty routine, seriously the bombdotcom, easy to use, easy to draw with and easy to blend out with the spooly at the end! Love love love, have gone through so many of these already!

August 22, 2014

Love this product. It's the softness of a powder with the control of a pencil. It's easy to work with and blend but also stays put all day. The colour range is great, there's something for everyone because you can work with the product for as light or as heavy a hand as you like. I am exclusively using this for my brows from here on.

August 21, 2014

My brows are one of the most important aspects of my face so I'm always on the hunt for a great brow product that will keep them looking defined but also natural.
    I picked up the brow wiz after hearing so many amazing reviews about it and I'm here to add to those great reviews!
    I picked up the shade 'Brunette' and it is the perfect colour to match many different shades of hair (I have brown hair with blonde highlights) - the pencil is very thin which makes it easier to create a more natural look by using small "hair like" strokes. Also, the spoolie on the end is a bonus!
    This product is pretty pricey but if your brows are an important feature for you - I would pick this up! Love it & I will repurcahse.

August 05, 2014

The price is very steep for not much product. But it lasts long, i only use it to line my brows and i darken them with Anastasia brow shadow. The pencil leaves such a fine line, and goes on smoothly. Does not smudge.

August 01, 2014

I don't have major eyebrow issues, but this eyebrow pencil is really fantastic. It does not wear off, and because the tip is so fine, you can really create the look of fine hairs as opposed to a thick, opaque mess.

On the pricey side, but there's nothing comparable to it at the drugstore level.

July 18, 2014

I thought I would use this occasionally and use my cheap pencil for every day use - but no! Brow Wiz is amazing, once you try it you will not go back!

June 24, 2014

Although on the expensive side because there really isn't all that much product in the pencil, it is worth every penny. The brow wiz formula is super smooth and easy to use. It is retractable, so it does not require sharpening and I love how thinly it dispenses so you can really get the fine details when filling in your brows. I use soft brown and it is a beautiful shade. Bonus is the brush on the other end to brush out the hairs for a perfect finish.

May 13, 2014

I don't know what it is that makes this brow pencil so much better than any others that I've tried. It just works really good and gives me the most perfect brows! I'm normally not one to really care about filling in my brows, but ever since getting this one, I've become obsessed!

February 21, 2014

I always use a brow brush and shadow when doing my eyebrows but its so frustrating and time consuming because I can't always get them to look identical. A few months ago I started threading my brows and it helps to maintain the shape tremendously but once they start growing out it's difficult to perfect the shape. I heard amazing reviews on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I've seen artists use the brand all over Instagram but never knew Sephora carried it.

While at Sephora I stumbled across it and decided to give it a try. I tried it on my hand in brunette first and it barely showed anything but when I used it on my brows I was amazed at how natural looking it was! The colour was perfect and blended right into my brow hair and filled in the gaps. You couldn't tell that I used a pencil at all! It even has a brush on the other end. It took me less than a minute to do both brows - now I'm obsessed! This will save me so much time in the morning, I wish I discovered it sooner! It costs $27 CAD but it's so worth it.