Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

2.0/5

November 06, 2017

Not the best eyebrow pencil..

The worst eyebrow pencil I have ever used. For the price I was expecting at least 1 hr wear. To actually get any colour I had to press it very hard into my brows. Even then an hour later it is gone. I tried to make it work but then it ran out after less than 2 weeks. Dissapointed to say the least.

October 30, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again.

This is a product I would never change for anything else, I love how smooth and clean it looks on, it lasts all day and it looks natural and the brow brush is soft.

October 22, 2017

Great for Spars Brows

I never had a lot of eyebrows; they pretty sparse and lack an ending. This product is amazing for filling in my brows and shaping them. The only down side is the high price for not a lot of product. I can finish a pencil in less than 2 months if I use it every day.

October 18, 2017

Heard good reviews buuuut....

I have heard really good reviews about this product but I found it a little difficult to use as a first timing with shaping brows.. it’s a little too good at its job.. I guess is how I could say it.. it does it’s job too well and I’m not good enough for it.. I would recommend if you have some brow time under your belt already.

October 04, 2017

Decent!

Not my favourite but I would buy it again. Pretty pricey for what it is. My mac one was even cheaper than this and works better I'd say!!! But I do like it.

October 03, 2017

Amazing brow product

I have always been hesitant to spend so much on my brows..but I finally understand how important brows are to a makeup look..they can totally make it or break it!

This product does take a little patience to use as in order to get a more natural brow.. you have to do light and short strokes over and over again for a full and natural looking brow.

September 28, 2017

Favourite brow pencil!

This eyebrow pencil I found at sephora when I asked one of the girls the best product to use for my brows. I still buy it, it last long, is so thin it is easier to mimick your eyebrow hairs (I hate when pencils are too thick and your eyebrows look fake) and comes with a spooly on the other side to brush out afterwards. I love this product.

September 26, 2017

Great product!

Loved this product from the moment I used it. You don’t have to be a makeup-pro to get good results either; its easy to use. I use it everyday accompanied by the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow, they’re great together and give really good results. My brows have never been in such a happy place.

September 24, 2017

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS

The ABH Brow wiz is just amazing!!!!!!! I use it for precision strokes and sharp lines to outline your brow. If you fill your brows in using the Brow wiz, it will finish faster, so I just use a regular pencil to fill it in, and the Brow wiz to outline and create hair line strokes in the beginning of your brow. The colors are SPOT ON ! I'm the shade dark brown. They also have a great shade range to choose from. The pigmentation is good- not too creamy but not too stiff. I find it to me more "goof proof" than the Benefit goof proof pencil, which is too creamy IMO

Highly recommend it! Swatch in store to find your shade

September 15, 2017

my #1 brow product

This is the best brow product I have ever used. I've tried to branch out and try dupes and different types but always comes back to this. This pencil lasts the longest so it's truly worth the money you're spending. One end has a brush so it's a perfect two in one every time! The product itself glides on so smooth that you literally need next to no pressure to apply it. It's perfect for a natural look or dramatic look, it's super versatile. I will always recommend this brow product and only this brow product to everyone I know! And more !