4.1/5
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Reviews
#2 in Makeup

March 16, 2016

BEST CONTOUR PALLETE OUT THERE! I have tried other brands of contour kits and they just do not compare to this one! I get no breakouts from it at all!! Perfect shades for everyone!

February 17, 2016

This is first kit I got for contouring. I was really nervous as to if I would be able to do if. But I love this kit as it makes it so easy for newbies like me. Colors can be built and dont look caky.

February 13, 2016

Great contour palette but it is pricey.The product is very pigmented, a little goes a long way! The package is simple and easy to open. I would recommend this product to any beauty enthusiast who doesn't mind paying a little more for a good quality palette.

February 13, 2016

Got this in medium tan to match my skin. It takes a bit of practice to prefect the art of contouring. However, it is a lot easier to blend with a beauty blender. Love this product and the quality.

January 25, 2016

Again,,,,pricey but I love this Contour kit!!! I have tried many but this one is my absolute fave! It looks natural , gives you a few colors to choose from as well so that helps. and for a beginner, I recommend it!
    I don't look the same without it and love it, what else can I say it ROCKS!!!

0.7/5

July 01, 2015

This is a generic palette manufactured out of China, anyone can put their logo on it, its the exact same. The powders even have that cheap talc-like smell. I felt the contour colours were too dark and the shades were far too similar. The highlight powders didn't have much colour payoff.

May 02, 2015

I find that with my olive skin tone, I don't see a dramatic difference with this contour kit - My cream contour from another brand works much better. BUT this is great as a contour finishing product rather than on its own. Definitely worth trying. Just wasn't amazing as it was hyped up to be. I do like how it has different shades to choose from and it does go on quite pretty and natural looking.

April 22, 2015

I love this contour kit! It goes on really nicely and gives you a really great finished look. Not heavy or cakey feeling at all. Worth the price for sure and goes a long way.

April 04, 2015

This product has 6 colours to choose from, so it has great variety to match your skin tone. It was quite expensive to purchase, so I likely won't repurchase, but if you don't mind paying, I would recommend this product.

2.7/5

March 31, 2015

This works, but I much prefer the Kat Von D shade and light palette. I find the Kat von d palette is much higher quality and the colours suit my skin tone so much better.