Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade Reviews

The Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade is a waterproof formula that can be used to fill and detail the brow. The formula allows you time to blend before drying to a matte finish.

Waterproof pomade formula is long wearing and smudge resistant

Ideal for building full to natural brows, and creating hairlike strokes

Waterproof formula dries down completely while still allowing time for blending during application

Available in 11 shades

Product info via AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 14, 2019

Love it

This is a cult classic at Sephora and I understand why; the product and price are both great. You need the smallest amount so one jar will last at least a year even if you do your brows everyday. This is much more cost effective than brow pencils but its more time consuming to use; warm up the product by taking a small amount and rubbing it into your hand with a brush then apply.

March 14, 2019

I absolutely love this product! It's my favourite!

This product applies smoothly and lasts throughout the entire day! Although the initial investment may seem expensive I can assure you that I use this dip brow EVERY DAY and it lasts me for months! I love it!

March 06, 2019

In love

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade The only eyebrow product I will use. Pair it with a good pomade brush (Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush) and you've got a killer combo. I love this product because you can build the pigment. A little product can give a light fill for a more natural looking (depending on your brow hairs) shape. Or add more for a more intense smooth looking brow. Easy to blend and fade, lasts all day and pretty much waterproof.

March 03, 2019

The Best!

I currently own this brow pomade in Taupe and it is absolutely incredible. I use it with the Anastasia double ended brow brush and can always get the perfect shape, arch, and range of looks. I can create a more natural brow, a sculpted brow, and bring the brow to a fine point. One pot lasts a long time so I certainly think the cost of this product is reasonable. It lasts long on the brows, and can easily be resurrected once it starts to dry out. ABH nailed it yet again.

February 21, 2019

The Absolute Best For Eyebrows

This stuff is a total holy grail product for me - I've had the same container for over a year and it's not even half gone (I use it daily). I'm going to have to throw it out because it's expired before I've even used it up. And the quality is unreal - no weird painted on looking brows, just super controllable and buildable colour.

February 15, 2019

The best out there

The lady who does my brows used this on me a little while back and ever since then it has been my go to. It is so easy to apply, looks amazing and lasts for the entire day. It comes in many different shades. I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a great product for your brows!

February 14, 2019

Best pomade on the market!

The Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade is one of the best eyebrow fillers you can use. It comes in a small pot but lasts a very long time as you only need to use a small amount at one time!

February 12, 2019

gives the perfect natural look to my brows. easy and smooth

This product lasts FOREVER. I do my eyebrows every day & it has lasted me well over a year. The product is creamy and pigmented. The gel pomade keeps your brows in place but duoed with the eyebrow gel, your eye brows are indestructible. You do have to keep it capped of course or it dries out but easily fixable with your a bit of coconut oil & a stir. For the price the quality & the fact that it last so long makes the purchase so worth it!!!! I will be buying it again soon as I have finally ran out of the product.

February 11, 2019

Absolutely love this product

The Anastasia dip pomade makes me enjoy doing my eyebrows every morning. It is smooth and easy to apply.I have been using it for years and am still in love with it. Although it dries out after awhile I found options to make it perfect once again. Add a little bit of coconut oil to it and it will look and feel as new!!

January 30, 2019

Best eyebrow make up period.

I have been using this pomade for years and out of the same jar because it lasts that long. I have blonde hair so finding a colour that matches can be hard but this one blends right in. It’s so easy to use and I will never use another product.