Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade Reviews

The Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade is a waterproof formula that can be used to fill and detail the brow. The formula allows you time to blend before drying to a matte finish.

Waterproof pomade formula is long wearing and smudge resistant

Ideal for building full to natural brows, and creating hairlike strokes

Waterproof formula dries down completely while still allowing time for blending during application

Available in 11 shades

Product info via AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 23, 2019

Lasts so long

Although I have a list of my most loved products and brands offered at Sephora, my all-time fave is Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Dipbrown pomade. I love how smooth and creamy the texture is because it makes my job of gliding it onto my brow much easier. A little goes a long way so it saves my product plus when I come back home after a long day I still have my eyebrows on intact. I find that once you’ve used it on your eyebrow is stays intact so personally it helped me find and practice the perfect brow shape for my face.

March 20, 2019

Best eyebrow product

This is honestly the only eyebrow product you will need to fill brows. It’s long lasting and smudge proof but you might find there is a learning curve with it. Use a light hand and take your time and you’ll get the hang of it

March 20, 2019

Perfect Brow Everytime!

I use this everyday to create my perfect brow look. Whether you use a little, or a lot, you are sure to come up with a great look.

The formula of this is amazing, and super long-lasting. I can’t say enough good things about it, I just love it so much!

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is a MUST have!

This is the most important product in my makeup bag! Add a good eyebrow brush to this product for the most perfect eyebrows! I purchased this at Sephora and it is not overly expensive. This is a must have product. A little goes a very long way and it will last you for years!

March 15, 2019

Changed my brow game

This product is like miracle eyebrow in a little container. I love love love these! I am currently using Granite as my shade, but have used Ash Brown previously. They are extremely long lasting and very easy to work with. Whether you want a natural brow or an Instagram brow, this can achieve both.

March 14, 2019

Love it

This is a cult classic at Sephora and I understand why; the product and price are both great. You need the smallest amount so one jar will last at least a year even if you do your brows everyday. This is much more cost effective than brow pencils but its more time consuming to use; warm up the product by taking a small amount and rubbing it into your hand with a brush then apply.

March 14, 2019

I absolutely love this product! It's my favourite!

This product applies smoothly and lasts throughout the entire day! Although the initial investment may seem expensive I can assure you that I use this dip brow EVERY DAY and it lasts me for months! I love it!

March 06, 2019

In love

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade The only eyebrow product I will use. Pair it with a good pomade brush (Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush) and you've got a killer combo. I love this product because you can build the pigment. A little product can give a light fill for a more natural looking (depending on your brow hairs) shape. Or add more for a more intense smooth looking brow. Easy to blend and fade, lasts all day and pretty much waterproof.

March 03, 2019

The Best!

I currently own this brow pomade in Taupe and it is absolutely incredible. I use it with the Anastasia double ended brow brush and can always get the perfect shape, arch, and range of looks. I can create a more natural brow, a sculpted brow, and bring the brow to a fine point. One pot lasts a long time so I certainly think the cost of this product is reasonable. It lasts long on the brows, and can easily be resurrected once it starts to dry out. ABH nailed it yet again.

February 21, 2019

The Absolute Best For Eyebrows

This stuff is a total holy grail product for me - I've had the same container for over a year and it's not even half gone (I use it daily). I'm going to have to throw it out because it's expired before I've even used it up. And the quality is unreal - no weird painted on looking brows, just super controllable and buildable colour.