Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Ashton Reviews

Good - 0

June 30, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Beautiful lipstick

This is my favorite lipstick, it is so versatile and goes with any looks and it is so easy to apply. It is a stunning color and is very long lasting. This lipstick is just one of the best mattes that I have ever used.

March 10, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Love this shade!

One of my favorite shades from Anastasia Beverley Hills liquid lip line. It is a comfortable matte lip. Dried down perfectly, very quickly. I own a few from this line, but ASHTON stands out. It is a yellow brown, which from the description sounds awful, but looks amazing on! My friends and I own this shade and it looks great on each one of us. Does not wash us out at all! I would highly recommend pickling this up, or trying it on the next time you are in Sephora or Ulta.

May 07, 2019

A true stay all day lipstick

This is my favorite lipstick! I have it in about 10 different colors. It is easy to apply, and lasts all day long without needing to reapply more. I'ts super pigmented and looks amazing when you apply the matching gloss on top. definitely worth the money.

August 05, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

Love this! I think they changed there formula or I am exfoliating my lips correctly! (I usually use a towel with water). It applies very easily and dries within 30-50 seconds. I don’t layer my lipstick unless I really need to. It’s opaque and can’t wait to get my hands on more colors!

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Another amazing liquid lipstick!

I saw this on instagram and had to have it because my sons name is Ashton and i am so happy that I did. It's so hard to find a nude lip matte lip color that actually looks nice on my skin tone. I finally found one from this brand (Ashton) and fell in love. It wasn't too bold and it wasn't shy either. It lasted for hours.

March 28, 2018

Beautiful color!

This is a really nice liquid lipstick. It applies smoothly and is very opaque in one coat. It’s transfer proof and lasts pretty well through out the day. It’s not the most drying liquid lip but it can be a bit drying.

December 02, 2017

My go to lipstick

Ashton is my go to lipstick because its a very neutral colour. Almost like its brown but not dark brown. It's more like a yellow brown. I'd say that its a unique colour so try it out before ordering it. Its a little pricy, it is 26 Canadian dollars but its so worth it.