Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

August 05, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

Love this! I think they changed there formula or I am exfoliating my lips correctly! (I usually use a towel with water). It applies very easily and dries within 30-50 seconds. I don’t layer my lipstick unless I really need to. It’s opaque and can’t wait to get my hands on more colors!

1.0/5

August 03, 2018

Too drying!!!

I purchased this product because of the reviews and I have a few make up from ABH.. But I am really so disappointed when I tried it it was so drying even if I used lip scrub before I apply it..For me this is a waste of money never again..

July 30, 2018

good stuff

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LIQUID LIPSTICK, I absolutely love this lipstick I'm obsessed with this product, I love the texture of it I will definitely recommend this

July 10, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

100% reccomend!

I saw this in Sephora and it caught my eye because it was such a nice pinky/red colour and I fell in love with it!! I purchased it and fell more in love with it. Definitely worth it

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Another amazing liquid lipstick!

I saw this on instagram and had to have it because my sons name is Ashton and i am so happy that I did. It's so hard to find a nude lip matte lip color that actually looks nice on my skin tone. I finally found one from this brand (Ashton) and fell in love. It wasn't too bold and it wasn't shy either. It lasted for hours.

March 28, 2018

Beautiful color!

This is a really nice liquid lipstick. It applies smoothly and is very opaque in one coat. It’s transfer proof and lasts pretty well through out the day. It’s not the most drying liquid lip but it can be a bit drying.

March 12, 2018

Love this!

ABH liquid lipsticks are my favourite! I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks. These are SO pigmented, one coat and that's all you need. They stay on your lips all day! If you don't apply a little bit of Vaseline or lipgloss underneath before applying these can be a little drying on the lips. Applying some lip gloss over top can also resolve this issue. I've seen 2 different types of applicators so far but one is not necessarily better than the other. These are a little bit pricy but I think that the price is worth it since you need so little product for a single application that it will last you a long time! I think I have about 14 of these, and they have about 50+ shades so you're guaranteed to find a shade you like.

March 06, 2018

Had to stock up on this!

Found this at winners for 10 dollars and had to buy one as I love her brand for being cruelty free and amazing. Brought it home and tried it and honestly could not have believed how great it was. The consistency is completely different from all other liquid lipsticks I have tried. It applies on in a watery consistency and dries to a beautiful matte finish and looks super opaque. Lasts about 6-8 hours without reapplying and does not crumble like other products. Definitely a buy! Went back and bought two more, as it was a steal for 15 dollars less.

January 31, 2018

Liquid lust

I wanted a high-end, long-lasting, opaque and comfortable liquid lip colour; and that is PRECISELY what I got when I bought the Anastasia liquid lipstick! Paired with your choice of gloss or just left matte, these are stunning colours that I have received compliments on every time I wear them!

January 12, 2018

anastasia liquid lipstick rio matte

Liquid Lipstick’s ultra-saturated liquid formula delivers an intense amount of matte pigment in a single swipe. Just one application leaves lips with smear-resistant coverage that stays put for hours. A long-lasting, full-coverage matte lipstick in liquid form.