Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1398 in Eye Shadow

July 17, 2017

Loveeee

This has got to be my all-time favorite eyeshadow palette I've never bought an eyeshadow this amazing. The colors are so so beautiful and stunning. So much pigmentation and I definitely wold repurchase this.

June 28, 2017

My favourite palette!

This is my go to eye shadow palette! All the colours are gorgeous, and extremely highly pigmented. The shadows all blend beautifully, which makes it very easy to achieve a wide variety of looks using this palette. I also enjoy the brush that is included. The shadows also have a very smooth and buttery texture. The packaging is so cute, and very sturdy. I cannot recommend this palette enough!

June 21, 2017

My new favourite palette.

I absolutely LOVE this palette. I was hesitant to purchase at first, as I hadn't tried any other products from ABH. Plus, like most make-up wearers, I have a few too many palettes. but now that I've gotten to use it for a month, I can't stop creating looks with it. A few looks were my usual, but I've been able to step out of my comfort zone with other looks with colours I wouldn't have thought of together (pinks and oranges).
    I will say there is some kick-up, so those who are rough with their make-up may find they waste a lot of product. Use a light hand and soft brushes and you should be alright.

June 14, 2017

My go to!

This is for sure my go to palette. The colour options are great for many different looks, from day to night. The colours blend out like a dream and I am even fairly impressed with the brush that comes with it. Overall a great product!

June 06, 2017

I've been wanting to try this pallet forever now so I finally got it! I absolutely love it! It's a bit on the pricy side but it's a regular priced Anastasia Beverly Hills product. The colours are beautiful and blend perfect. I also love the fluffy brush that comes in the pallet.

May 29, 2017

Absolutely love this palette. My favorite palette and I am about to hit pan too. WIll definitely repurchase once I am out. No fall out and super nice and creamy powders. Pigmentation is amazing compared to my other palettes.

May 28, 2017

This palette is beautiful! You can create several looks for day & night using only this palette. The pigmentation is great, combo of matte & shimmer, includes a duel ended brush, mirror, & the package is so pretty! It's a must have!!

May 12, 2017

If you don't have this pallet , please go buy it now . It's worth every penny . It has amazing colours you can wear everyday and the pigmentation is beautiful. It blends so well.

May 10, 2017

This is one of those palettes that I reach out for very often! I love the colours in this palette. They blend in so well and I love the different shades of pink. You do get some kick up of product when you dip your brush in. The shadows are buttery soft and gorgeous.

April 28, 2017

Love the pinks in this palette! It is extremely pigmented - a little goes a long way. I was hesitant to get this at first because the reds and pinks in the palette look intimidating, but you can definitely create a light, every-day daytime look with it as well as go dramatic and pack on the colours for night time.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists