Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1259 in Eye Shadow

April 24, 2017

I purchased this palette for my teen and absolutely fell in love with it! The colours are gorgeous. I love the berry tones and wasn't sure I would. The pigment is spot on and stays on all day which is huge. The brush is also fabulous. Very much worth the cost!

April 23, 2017

A billion thumbs up. This is my go to palette for every day and very occasions. So many different makeup looks can be made with this palette. I love that it's great for all 4 seasons. Very pigmented. I do notice that when u put your brush in it has some fall outs. But that's okay cause I just blow it off. Lol . Worth the money easy to blend and pigmented

April 21, 2017

This is my new holy grail eyeshadow palette. At first I was scared of the warm tones but they suit my blue eyes perfectly and are very easy to work with. The colours are very vibrant and pigmented and they are also super easy to blend. My only problem with this palette is how easily I hit pan on some eyeshadows.

April 17, 2017

i LOVE this palette it has so many option for a variety of looks they blend effortlessly and are so pigmented and buttery im purchasing another as a back up once the sale starts

April 15, 2017

This palette is an essential ! The shadows are extremely pigmented and blend like a dream. I truly think the colour scheme of this palette would work on any skin tone. Its also a bonus that this palette is cruelty free! Only thing is you have to be careful and go in with a light hand as there can be a lot of kickback when you pick up the shadows on a brush because they are so pigmented. You will not regret purchasing this.

April 14, 2017

This is my all time favourite palette. The colors are to die for and absolutely stunning. I honestly use this every day. The pigments and colour pay off are perfection. The shadows blend beautifully with each other and you can honestly create so many different looks with this. I love it

April 13, 2017

Amazing! Great pigmentation and amazing colour pay off. I got mine at Sephora for $55 + tax. It has beautiful colours and I would definitely recommend it. It also comes with a nice brush and has beautiful packaging!

April 13, 2017

Hands down the best eyeshadow palette out there!! Highly pigmented, the perfect mix of berries and earth tones, super bendable, works great with the rose gold palette by huda beauty for added drama. Honestly a must.

March 19, 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette ~ Beauty is Art and Art is Beautiful! Fourteen amazingly pigmented and cruelty free shades that range from versatile neutrals to vibrant berry tones. I can't wait to create and play with this fun and artsy palette. Also included is a compact, synthetic duo shadow brush which makes this kit excellent for travel. So lovely to look at ~ Almost breaks my heart to dip a brush into it ~ But how can you not?!!

March 19, 2017

Quand elle est sorti j'ai vu beaucoup d'avis contradictoire. Puis je l'ai acheté et fais mon propre avis