Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#25 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

April 15, 2019

Must Have

As soon as I saw the colors I was hooked and the quality didn't disappoint at all. As with most ABH palettes, the kick-back is high but if you know that going in, just be gentle and you should have no issues, the glitters are amazing if used with a setting spray/damp brush and don't budge once dried down.

April 09, 2019

Pretty

It's beautiful. So many unique and pretty colours. You can make so many delicate looks. The shadows are soft so you have to be careful. There is a lot of fall out and the brush that comes with it is the worst.

February 20, 2019

O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D!

O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D! I am a makeup artist and have my fair share of palettes but I am seriously obsessed with this one. It is by far the best palette I have ever owned. The colours are super pigmented and blend effortlessly. If you are looking into any palette, this is THE one!

February 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

One beautiful palette!

First, I would like to say how much I love the velvety cover and packaging! The shades are absolutely gorgeous! The colors are highly pigmented and easily blended!

October 30, 2018

I've had a thing for Anastasia Eyeshadow palettes for a long time . They sometimes can be expensive but this particular one is amazing . The colors are beautiful and they blend nicely .