Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

February 11, 2019

I like the product but wouldnt buy it again

The shadows are very smooth but are very powdered which is harder to work with on the eyelid. Too much or poor effectiveness. Personly I love the mirror and the design. Hyped brand especially for teens.

October 03, 2018

Beautiful!

I bought this palette for my wedding as I was doing my own makeup and wanted something special. This palette has a wide selection of beautiful, creamy neutrals with enough variation to do many simple eye looks. It's my "one and done" palette, which has a highlight, base, liner, transition shades on top of the basic lid colors. You can do warm orange, bronze, beige, gold, smoky, rose or rose gold looks with this palette! The matte shades build up well and blend well, and the shimmer/velvet formulas really pop with a wet brush application.

The formula is very buttery and pigmented, but works best with a primer if you need it to be budgeproof. It comes with a double ended brush as well as a mirror.

September 11, 2018

Gorgeous pallete

What beautiful pallete! I love the shades, they are soft with matte, satin and shimmer shades. The colour pay off is perfect and looks stunning on. The pallete also comes with a good brush and offers many shades to create multiple looks.

August 23, 2018

All time favourite pallete!

This is my all time favourite eyeshadow pallete. It is superior quality, blends like a dream and never looks muddy on the eyes. The colours are so beautiful and versatile , this truly is a day to night pallete. 100 percent would recommend to absolutely anyone!

July 23, 2018

this palette is amazing!!!

This is by far one of my favourite eyeshadow palette!!! the coulours are all super pugmented, easy to blend and creamy. the metallic shades are stunning on the lid. I always apply a primer befor eyeshadow and everything stays all day long (or all night long ) on my eyes. all the colours look great together and you can create a very natural eye look or a glam look!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!

July 16, 2018

Best Palette Ever!

It is the only one I use - it has all colours I love. Its versatile for everyday use and for night out! Great for all skin tones. I am dark skin tone and I use all the colours in this palette!

June 27, 2018

A beautiful palette

The ABH Soft Glam palette is beautiful and a must have if you love creating neutral eye looks. The formula is soft and buttery, although sometimes there is a bit of fall out. The colours in this palette are perfect for an everyday eye look. If you already have the modern renaissance palette, I would suggest not getting this one because it contains very similar colours, however they are still very nice.

June 14, 2018

I love this palette! I use it almost every day!

I love the variety that the palette gives. I can achieve a wide range of looks using this palette. The packing is wonderful. I love the velvety cover on the palette. The only downside to the palette is that there can be some fall out at times. I also really love and appreciate how the palette comes with a brush!

May 21, 2018

So pretty and pigmented.

I got this pallet for my birthday and I love it. I always loved Anastasia pallets but this one is beautiful. The colors are so pigmented and there are many shimmery colours. I recommend this pallet to everyone.

May 04, 2018

THE ONLY PALETTE I'LL REACH FOR

I AM SOOOOOOOO IN LOVE. I've been eyeing this palette since it came out - the colors are beautiful and Anastasia has a reputation for putting out long lasting and quality products. As someone who doesn't use eye shadow often, I really only need one palette in my life (I am a bit of a minimalist, but I like to indulge here and there on fun nights out/special events). This palette is PERFECT since you can create so many combinations of beautiful looks. They are all classic and timeless shades that go with everything. There is not a single shade in there that I don't like. The price is actually really cheap considering you only need so little product and a palette like this can pretty much last you forever. It even comes with a double ended brush ! I waited for the Spring Sephora sale to get the 15% off - so this was seriously such a steal !