Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

March 19, 2019

Great product! I use it everyday.

This is my favorite palette out of all of them. It’s so versatile and I use it for easy daytime looks and can easily transisiton with a lot of the shades to create a night time look.

It’s a little pricy but you get good quality product that lasts forever!

March 18, 2019

Super cute eyeshadow palette

I love the colors in this palette, it is super cute and is perfect for creating those evening looks. Good quality eyeshadow. Nice polished look. I love it

March 15, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Must have palette

Soft glam is one of the most used palettes in my collection and definitely a staple. It’s neutral without being boring and it still has variety. It has every basic matte you’d need but soft shimmer shades with a few metallics for intensity. You can do soft every day looks or go really dramatic. Plus the formula is awesome.

February 25, 2019

Perfect!

The color are fabulous, but the texture is even better! I found it very impressive how the shadows stay visible on the eyelid for almost the entire day without any spay to fix the makeup!

February 11, 2019

I like the product but wouldnt buy it again

The shadows are very smooth but are very powdered which is harder to work with on the eyelid. Too much or poor effectiveness. Personly I love the mirror and the design. Hyped brand especially for teens.

October 03, 2018

Beautiful!

I bought this palette for my wedding as I was doing my own makeup and wanted something special. This palette has a wide selection of beautiful, creamy neutrals with enough variation to do many simple eye looks. It's my "one and done" palette, which has a highlight, base, liner, transition shades on top of the basic lid colors. You can do warm orange, bronze, beige, gold, smoky, rose or rose gold looks with this palette! The matte shades build up well and blend well, and the shimmer/velvet formulas really pop with a wet brush application.

The formula is very buttery and pigmented, but works best with a primer if you need it to be budgeproof. It comes with a double ended brush as well as a mirror.

September 11, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Gorgeous pallete

What beautiful pallete! I love the shades, they are soft with matte, satin and shimmer shades. The colour pay off is perfect and looks stunning on. The pallete also comes with a good brush and offers many shades to create multiple looks.

August 23, 2018

All time favourite pallete!

This is my all time favourite eyeshadow pallete. It is superior quality, blends like a dream and never looks muddy on the eyes. The colours are so beautiful and versatile , this truly is a day to night pallete. 100 percent would recommend to absolutely anyone!

July 23, 2018

this palette is amazing!!!

This is by far one of my favourite eyeshadow palette!!! the coulours are all super pugmented, easy to blend and creamy. the metallic shades are stunning on the lid. I always apply a primer befor eyeshadow and everything stays all day long (or all night long ) on my eyes. all the colours look great together and you can create a very natural eye look or a glam look!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!

July 16, 2018

Best Palette Ever!

It is the only one I use - it has all colours I love. Its versatile for everyday use and for night out! Great for all skin tones. I am dark skin tone and I use all the colours in this palette!