Anastasia Brow Wiz Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 304 in Eyebrow Care

May 26, 2017

This is my go to brow product . I have tried several others and the quality does not hold up to the Wiz . It is pricey and I feel I go through it rather quickly , that is the only downside

May 22, 2017

I really enjoy this product. It is a little pricey for me, but the value is quite wonderful! It works well, and really suits my hair colour. I don't wear makeup daily, but I do quite often. This lasts for months on end. I wish the tip was thinner, and that is my only complaint.

May 11, 2017

I've tried multiple brow pencils & this one has to be the winner.. Hands down. I love how easy it is to use and the the formula of the product! It is my ride or die. ABH make's amaaazing brow products and I have yet to try the definer!

April 29, 2017

best grow wiz ever made and i love this it works like magic and makes my brows beautiful i love it and price is wort it for this product not very expensice

April 21, 2017

I've tried numerous products. This is the easiest to apply. It has great coverage as well. Furthermore, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous! I love this product! ❤

March 29, 2017

I use this in the shade ebony and it matches my brows and hair perfectly. It also lasts a super long time, I probably only go through 2 pencils/year! Super great product that I will continue to repurchase over and over again.

March 26, 2017

A staple in any makeup collection, this product does the job quickly and beautifully. Only downside is the high price point -- you can find very similar dupes (minus the spoolie), but overall is worth the price because of how well it delivers.

March 23, 2017

I have been using the brow wiz for about 1 year now and I absolutely love it. I would never go back to another brow product ever. I love the pigmentation and it blends nicely with little effort. It also does not smear and it doesn't give off a reddish orange tint like the nyx one

October 11, 2016

Ok, I love this product. It is honestly a brow staple but it's so overpriced it's difficult to be excited about it. It retails over $20 and it lasts maybe a month. I do love it but it is so not worth the price.

September 23, 2016

Great everyday Brown fix - I find it lasts a decent 8 hours and fairly smudge proof. Easy to apply. Wish it went on a little smoother, feels a bit gummy or hard sometimes.

Baywatch the Movie!