Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower!
Amazing

Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower! Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 683 in Body Wash

2.0/5

August 08, 2013

I disliked pretty well everything about this product aside from the packaging. It has nice simple plain packaging, I was hoping for something great, but all I got was disappointment. The smell, terrible. I did not enjoy this scent at all - smells like something my grandmother would use. Lather? Virtually none! I really dislike bodywash that does not lather. I disliked it so much that I did not even finish the bottle, I threw out half of it, could not even use it as a shave gel

March 19, 2013

I received this shower gel in my February Glossybox.I have never heard of Anatomicals before they are a UK brand.The packaging of there products is so cute and really stands out.This one is a bright pink bottle with a bright yellow bottom.This shower gel smells of roses and jasmine.

It lathers up really well and you only need a drop.I love how my bathroom smells of roses and jasmine for hours after showering with this body cleanser.It also has a funny little write up on the back of the bottle.I just wish I could find these products here in Canada.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath