Annabelle Cosmetics Kohl Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 877 in Eye Liner

Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner can redesign, define, contour, soften or vamp up your eyes. Annabelle's long lasting Kohls are gentle on the skin with their soft texture and hypoallergenic formula. Whether matte or metallic, this kohl eyeliner is available in several different colours. Visit annabellecosmetics.com for more information.

June 11, 2017

Annabelle Cosmetics Kohl Eye Liners are so easy to apply and stay on all day. I have several of them, as
    they come in various colors. Soft and gentle when applying, hypoallergenic and easy to remove. I
    love using these because I have short eyelashes and they really help define my eyes.

May 19, 2017

I have used this pencil for many many years. I ALWAYS buy #108 Lapis. Absolutely love this color. It goes on smoothly and wears well all day. I only touch it up if I am going out for the evening. Comes off easily with Water based Makeup remover. The HI-POINT for me is that after all these years of wearing it I still get compliments from strangers saying how much they love my eyeliner.

May 11, 2017

Annabelle Kohl Eye Liner has been my go to favourite for years. It stays on long, hardly smudges and makes my eyes stand out. I do like experting with the different colors but black is my favourite. I do not leave my house without my Annabelle.

May 09, 2017

This eyeliner would be great for beginners as it is easy to apply to the lid and goes on smoothly. With that being said, I got this eyeliner with the main intention of putting it on my waterline because kohl usually applies well to the waterline. It immediately smudged and ran underneath my eyes. I started setting it with a black shadow which seemed to work but it's an annoying step to have to do. Personally, I would not repurchase.

May 04, 2017

Ce crayon est pratique car il s'enleve facilement cependant il ne resiste pas bien a l'eau. Il est bien tolere pour moi qui a les yeux sensible au iliner.

April 13, 2017

This has been one of my HOLY GRAILS since a teenager and for good reason. For the price and quality you really can't go wrong. The pigmentation is very opaque, they application is smooth and very long lasting. I have tried a million other eye liners and I keep coming back to my tested and true Annabelle ones.

January 09, 2017

I've been using Annabelle eye liners on and off since I was a teen. They are so affordable and actually work really well, just as good as more expensive liners in my opinion. Great colour selection as well.

January 09, 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect from the price, but I am blown away! It goes on so smoothly and it is truly long lasting. I've had other eyeliners that I have had to touch-up throughout the day, but never this one. I am impressed by the wide range of colours as well. Very vibrant. I ended up going back and buying a bunch!

September 01, 2016

I got a full size sample from shoppers drug mart. The colour I received is Curacao. I do prefer the retractable eyeliners, not pencils. Used a few strokes to get a line. Lasted all day without a primer. Easy to remove, rubs right off. Great pigmentation.

July 15, 2016

I have been using these to fill in my brows for years. Affordable price, glides on smoothly, and Annabelle is a Canadian company which does not test on animals :)