Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Healthier alternative

When we received this product in our mailbox complimentary from Annies, in exchange for or review, my kids were so excited to try it! I have been seeing it for a long time in the store and wanting to try it. The ingredients are simple and organic. The taste was a bit stronger of a cheddar but still quite good and creamy. The pasta takes a bit longer to cook but hlad for a healthier alternative. Definitely a must try!!

No brainer

This stuff is delicious! It’s so easy to make and i feel good serving it!
    Not only is it delicious, but it’s kid approved too!
    I tend not to bring things like these into my home, but after this free sample I can tell it is going to be a staple in my home from here on out!

Yummy Mac and Cheese

I received Annie's homegrown classic cheddar macaroni and cheese for free from family rated.
    I am a pasta junkie! Mac and cheese is one of my favorite dishes. Kraft for its convenience and of course homemade for it's authentic flavor. Annie's has now introduced me to a product that honestly, gave me the best of both worlds.
    It was creamy and delicious and I absolutely love that it is healthier for me and for the kids.
    Kids have always gravitated for Kraft and once they tried Annie's they inhaled it and even said it tasted better than usual, which shocked me but absolutely changed my choice in Kraft for Annie's!
    It's healthier and affordable and I definitely recommend it to others, you won't disappoint your kids either!

Really yummy

I was really impressed with the ingredients and the taste. It is on the expensive side, so I don't know how often we will purchase. It was really yummy and my kids really liked it.

Updated On: August 10, 2018

Thank you to family rated for the chance to try this for free!

August 09, 2018

Fantastic alternative to KD!

Everyone in my house cleaned their plate, as stated by others the flavour is so much better then before how ever the price point is a bit more then your classic KD brand.
    I would deffinetly buy again so glad my family was given the opportunity to try this new house hold favourite!

Kids are happy

My kids love macaroni and cheese. I prefer to make it from scratch, but the kids like the boxed stuff better. Heartbreaking. I know and trust every ingredient I use when making it. Buying boxed pasta doesn't feel great. I've known about Annie's for a long time. I even tried it once, and honestly, was not a fan. The taste just wasn't there for me. This improved Annie's Macaroni and Cheese though, uh, yes! The box states that it's "yummier than ever" and I have to agree! Great texture along with fantastic flavour makes this a hit in our home. Other brands seems to taste too artificial to me, and I don't normally eat boxed macaroni and cheese myself. I did today. I ate Annie's and enjoyed every bite. It is a bit more expensive than say, a store brand, but when you consider that you're paying for quality ingredients, it's worth it.
    Thank you to Annie's Homegrown and to Family Rated for the opportunity to give Annie's another chance.

I was blown away!

Way to go Annie’s what a great Mac and cheese. Full of flavour and says it uses REAL cheese! I usually opt out of KD and make homemade Mac and cheese.. this was really tasty , had some healthy ingredients and that’s a bonus. Full of flavour and really a good fast thing to make. I have to admit I didn’t think I would like this Mac and cheese but it did surprise me. It did not dry out after cooling off as well which I find KD does instantly then the taste is gone. This was creamy cheesy and did not looked dyed at all. Great by its self for kids lunches or paired with a meal as a side dish. I can’t wait to try the white cheddar shells. I will definitely buy this again. And to top it off I got to try this for free..

Pretty good!

I received this product for free in exchange of my review.

This classic orange cheddar mac and cheese is pretty good. My kids really liked it.

It tasted very good and the instructions were accurate. The noodles are a bit longer than the popular brand's noodles and the taste is very similar.

Feel like a kid again!

Delicious taste. Great simple easy meal or side dish. Healthier alternative to other brands. It will be a staple in my pantry.

Very creamy and delicious

Kids loved it!

I wasn't sure about this mac n cheese because my kids are super picky. But they liked it! It has a great flavor and is super cheesy! I think everyone should give it a shot!