Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 11, 2018

qualité meilleur

voila j'ai reçu de la part de familyreated le super macaroni au fromage pour l’évaluer et croyez moi il est délicieux , mais ce qui a de mieux c'est les ingrédients , il est fait de pâtes bio et ils ont une conscience et un soin de la provenance de leur ingrédients , le coût est un peu plus élevé que le concurrent mais la maman en moi préfére servir celui-ci a ses enfants!!!

August 11, 2018

Feel good about eating Annie’s

Yes, this is an easy macaroni style meal but you don’t feel bad eating this knowing it’s all natural and organic. Great taste; tastes like REAL food! Recommended!

Loved it!

I absolutely loved this Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese! The pasta was creamy, super flavourful and so delicious. I love that it is natural, organic and you can taste it has real ingredients - no toxic orange goop in this product! Plus the box made a surprising amount of pasta! I can't wait to buy it again ASAP!

Yummy

Kids and I love this style mac n cheese! I add some steamed broccoli and cauliflower, or peas and sausage to make it more of a meal: delish!
    I love it

Updated On: August 22, 2018

Toute la famille adore, je recommande a 💯, avec du brocoli 🥦 chou-fleur , des petits pois des fois je rajoute de la viande hachée

Kid approved

We got these from family rated and WOW it actually tastes really good. Sadly our IGA doesn’t carry them or this would be my go to - unless it’s super expensive. Really good taste and flavour without having to even salt the water or add anything. One downfall is we would need 2-3 boxes for a meal. Had JUST enough to feed my 14 month, 4 year old and a snack for myself. If hubby is here 2 for sure. As long as it’s reasonable or on sale I’ll be buying when we travel.

August 10, 2018

Mac and cheese lovers rejoice

Organic never tasted better!!
    I saw nor tasted any difference between the big known Mac and cheese brand! It was delicious and as easy to make! The powder sauce actually mixes better and leaves no clumps or chunks. Follow the directions and you will have yourself an amazing tasting snack that is actually good for you!!! No more compromises!!!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for a Mac & Cheese lover!

My boys really enjoyed helping me test the Annie's Macaroni & Cheese I received from Family Rated!

My two younger boys loved the taste and gave it a 9/10 and 10/10. My oldest liked the taste, but thought he would like it better if it was even cheesier. I enjoyed the taste, but would also have liked it to be a bit cheesier too.

The texture was good and the timing on the box was good to cook the macaroni to the texture I prefer.

I love that this Mac & Cheese is made with mostly organic ingredients and has no GMOs, synthetic colours or preservatives and no artificial flavours!

Delicious and Simple

I am always a fan of macaroni and cheese, but I have to say, this Annie's Cheddar was DELICIOUS. It had an extra-cheesey flavour and the noodles were just the right texture. The rest of my family devoured it as well. My only complaint is that the cheese doesn't dissolve well. I have to heat up the cheese with the milk and butter until it's smooth BEFORE adding the noodles back in. Otherwise, great.

Healthier alternative

When we received this product in our mailbox complimentary from Annies, in exchange for or review, my kids were so excited to try it! I have been seeing it for a long time in the store and wanting to try it. The ingredients are simple and organic. The taste was a bit stronger of a cheddar but still quite good and creamy. The pasta takes a bit longer to cook but hlad for a healthier alternative. Definitely a must try!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

No brainer

This stuff is delicious! It’s so easy to make and i feel good serving it!
    Not only is it delicious, but it’s kid approved too!
    I tend not to bring things like these into my home, but after this free sample I can tell it is going to be a staple in my home from here on out!