Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 12, 2018

Awesome mac and cheese

I have always thought about trying Annie's mac and cheese and I am so glad I was able to. Thank you family rated for providing this to me and my family to try!. We absolutely loved it. The taste was great and the texture was awesome. You feel better eating it knowing it's coming from a better place with better ingredients. The boys loved it, I think this will be our new go to for mac and cheese!

August 12, 2018

Good. Similar to other brands of Mac and Cheese!

This Mac and Cheese is pretty similar to others on the market. However, I know that when I'm eating this with my family, I know that we're getting natural ingredients and real cheese. And that's what's important!

Mac and cheese

Honestly I was hesitant of trying this but I am glad I did. My grandson asked for it for lunch so I tried it , it is very tasty and cheesy. I am fan usually of all pastas. I would recommend this product. Grandson just loves it

Daughter Loves It

My daughter (2 years old) really liked this Mac & Cheese! She gobbled up about 1/2 box in one sitting, so I will definitely be buying it again. It had a nice, creamy texture and wasn’t fake tasting like a lot of boxed pasta on the market. I would have preferred something a little stronger flavoured, but overall it’s a great product!

August 11, 2018

Would definitely buy again!

I was lucky enough to receive this product complimentary in exchange for an honest review and I’m so glad I did because my toddler LOVED this Macaroni and Cheese (so did Mommy and Daddy). Nothing beats homemade but this is a substitute I feel good about serving my family and it tastes great too! #gotitfree

August 11, 2018

Tasted just like kd but healthier

This new recipe is by far better, it tastes just like KD without the artificial colors and flavors.

The noodles didn't get mushy and the cheddar taste was not overpowering.

It was quick and easy to make. We will be buying this again.

qualité meilleur

voila j'ai reçu de la part de familyreated le super macaroni au fromage pour l’évaluer et croyez moi il est délicieux , mais ce qui a de mieux c'est les ingrédients , il est fait de pâtes bio et ils ont une conscience et un soin de la provenance de leur ingrédients , le coût est un peu plus élevé que le concurrent mais la maman en moi préfére servir celui-ci a ses enfants!!!

Feel good about eating Annie’s

Yes, this is an easy macaroni style meal but you don’t feel bad eating this knowing it’s all natural and organic. Great taste; tastes like REAL food! Recommended!

August 10, 2018

Loved it!

I absolutely loved this Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese! The pasta was creamy, super flavourful and so delicious. I love that it is natural, organic and you can taste it has real ingredients - no toxic orange goop in this product! Plus the box made a surprising amount of pasta! I can't wait to buy it again ASAP!

August 10, 2018

Yummy

Kids and I love this style mac n cheese! I add some steamed broccoli and cauliflower, or peas and sausage to make it more of a meal: delish!
    I love it

Updated On: August 22, 2018

Toute la famille adore, je recommande a 💯, avec du brocoli 🥦 chou-fleur , des petits pois des fois je rajoute de la viande hachée