Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 21, 2018

Not worth the extra cost

I love KD and grew up eating it. And I still love it to this day. Everything in moderation is fine!

I thought Annie's version tasted fine, but I still like KD better...maybe it's the nostalgia? My son enjoyed it though, but I would think say he has the most discerning palate :) He did rave about the white cheddar shells though!

I got to try this for free as part of the Family Rated club in exchange for my honest opinion.

New Brunswick, Canada

Annie's mac and cheese is a great meal!

Annie's macaroni and cheese was a family favorite! My girls usually love Kraft dinner, but this has more natural ingredients and tastes great! With a smooth, real cheese sauce. Highly recommended

Que du régal

Belle emballage , préparation facile a faire , se fut délectable. C'était vraiment bon .Meilleur que la marque la plus populaire a mon avis. Je le recommande a coup sur!

High-quality ingredients

This Mac & Cheese is delicious, I really wasn't expecting to like it so much!
    I found out that It takes a little longer to prepare than the other Mac & Cheese brands and it is a little more expensive but is so worth it.
    It looks less orangy than the other brands, definitely because it doesn't have any artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. It is also organic, so you get better quality ingredients.
    I prepared following the instructions on the package but add chopped carrots, cheddar cheese and one more spoon of butter (to make it creamier) and my family loved it.
    This is now our to go boxed Mac & Cheese.

My kids loved it

I always loved Mac and Cheese as a child, but my kids were never big fans. I tried different brands and the home made kind but they didn't care for it until they tried Annie's! I had tried many of Annie's homegrown products over the years and I don't know why I never tried their pasta but I will buy it now because my kids Annie's homegrown classic cheddar Macaroni & cheese! They kept asking for more everyday so much so that I've now purchase the Annie's Costco pack over the weekend! It taste great, the texture was perfect, it was super easy to make and it has no artificial flavours or synthetic colours! what's not to like? I highly recommend this product! #Gotitfree

August 21, 2018

Un classique...le macaroni au fromage 🧀

Je viens tous juste de goûter au macaroni au fromage Annie’s. C’est un bon repas simple et rapide à faire. J’aime le fait que les ingrédients soit biologique le plus possible. Concernant le goût, je l’ai trouvé légèrement salé, mais j’ai bien aimé! Le format est plus petit que celui de son plus grand compétiteur mais la qualité est supérieur! J’ai même été tenté par les biscuits de la même marques 🙊😋

August 21, 2018

A pantry staple at our house

I received this product for free from Family Rated for this review.

My kid is a mac 'n cheese snob. She isn't a fan of the frankenboxes and prefers good ingredients. When we first had her try Annie's Mac N Cheese a loud "mmm!" came from the table and the rest is history. It's a bit on the pricier side but you are paying for better ingredients so it makes sense. We would definitely buy this again (and have, many times!)

August 21, 2018

The best tasting mac and cheese!

I love Annie's products! Their classic mac and cheese taste best. Its easy to prepare and the cooking instructions are spot on. My kids love them and so do I. This is definitely my go to instant food for the kids. I just needed to add some kind of meat protein and veggie to make it more nutritious. Would recommend to anyone with busy lifestyle.
    #gotiffree

Great!

I really loved this Mac and cheese! It tasted much more home cooked than Kraft dinner. It had a real cheese taste and was creamy. I really enjoy products that are organic or contain organic ingredients so this is a wonderful choice for a quick and easy dinner for my kids. My kids loved it and ate it all! Highly recommend.

Five star

Mmm! This mac and cheese is so good and taste like classic cheddar. My family enjoyed everything about this quick and easy meal and we especially love that its organic! I will definitely purchase this brand from now on!