Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 27, 2018

Rich and zesty

The cheddar mac and cheese was rich and had kind of a zesty taste. It didnt seem to heavy or have a fake powder taste. It was enjoyed by everyone in the family with no complains what so ever

1.5/5

Not my cup of mac!

I received a free sample of Annie's Mac and Cheese recently. I didnt like the taste very much but the macaroni texture was great. My son didnt enjoy the mac and cheese either.

1.3/5

Really not a fan

I had the opportunity to try Annie’s home grown macaroni and cheese for free Thank to family rated
    I have to say though. I am truly not a fan. I find the taste very bland and the texture just feels off
    My family and I are quite brand loyal to a particular brand and this just doesn’t compare at all in our opinions. I would not recommend it unfortunately

August 26, 2018

My Kids Asked for seconds!!!

Our family received Annie’s cheddar Mac and cheese for free for an honest review. I made this for my twin daughters who are 5 and they absolutely loved it. Though they did like the shells and white cheddar flavour most. I had a bite and it was not as creamy and the cheese sauce seemed to dry quick to the noodles.

However the fact this is non GMO, no artificial flavours or perservatives it mostly organic I did not feel guilty making this for dinner for my kids. Loved that the box had the ingredients very clearly labelled.

Overall pretty good product and would buy again. Thanks family rated!

August 26, 2018

Un "must" pour la maman pressée!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Ce n'était pas ma première fois avec les pâtes de la marque Annie's : je les adore! Surtout cette sorte-là, qui a une saveur encore meilleure que celle de son célèbre concurrent, a.k.a. le Kraft Dinner.

L'option parfaite pour la maman pressée, elle a l'avantage d'être plus saine (aucun arôme artificiel, colorant synthétique ou agent de conservation, à 100% du vrai fromage, etc.), en restant toutefois très abordable!

Petit truc: utiliser de l'huile de noix de coco au lieu du beurre, et ça reste tout aussi bon!

Je recommande assurément, et pour preuve, j'en ai toujours une boîte de "secours" dans mon garde-manger!

Yummy pasta

Annie's Pasta in classic cheddar mac and cheese was well loved by my kids. I managed to squeeze in a few bites and thought it was great. It was easy to prepare and was convenient to cook. It was a life saver on a busy night when I did not have the time to cook. The kids devoured it instantly. It's cool that it's organic and one can feel better about serving it to the kids. Over all a great pasta, will definitely be purchasing it again. I love that it is easily available everywhere.

Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese

My family was pleasantly surprised at this new Classic Macaroni and Cheese from Annie's Homegrown. It was so cheesy and delicious and great as a side dish to our dinner meal. Thanks so much and highly recommended!

August 26, 2018

Something I can be proud to serve my little lady.

I have a pretty picky eater at home and while she will try everything, she will only really eat some of her core foods. Thankfully Annie’s comes to the rescue by offering a better for you version of Mac and cheese. The classic cheddar is our family’s favourite and the best to make when’re just don’t know what’s for dinner.

Awesome product!

I got to try this product free through Family Rated! I’d never tried any Annie’s Products before, but was excited to share these with my family, especially my three year old who is a big fan of ‘cheesy noodles’. They were quick and easy to make and came out cheesy and smooth. My son couldn’t get enough of them, and hubby and I loved them too!

I would buy this!

We have been longtime fans of another brand. But this is amazing. We love annies. The creamy cheesy taste and organic ingredients taste like home. Delicious and pure. Exactly what i want my kids to be eating! I received this free to reveiw.