Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

So creamy!!!

My kids love mac and cheese so I was pumped to be chosen for this campaign! They both loved it. It was so cheesy and creamy, this is definitely our new brand of mac and cheese!

Delicious

ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN CLASSIC CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE is delicious and it's vegan!!! My son won't eat Kraft Dinner anymore but he loves Annie's. We will definitely be buying this again

Better than the competition

I felt good knowing I was giving my kids an organic, more superior tasting mac n' cheese than what I was fed as a child. It was cheesy and tasted good. I find it a bit pricey since it isn't a complete meal, however if I serve it with a protein and veggie, it can last a couple meals.

So good!

This product is absolutely delicious! Cheesier and far more flavorful than its competitors. My picky eaters gobbled it up and asked if they could have it for their next meal!

The kids liked it

My kids are my main taste testers if they like it then I will buy it.

They didn’t even notice a difference from their regular Mac and cheese it had a great taste and texture

Kids love it :)

After trying the shells & cheese, we also tried Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese. Found it to have a mild taste but was delicious, my son enjoyed it but preferred our regular brand. I would still recommend this product.

September 07, 2018

A fantastic Mac and cheese!

ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN CLASSIC CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE is a fantastic addition to your meal! This macaroni and cheese has a high quality sharp cheddar flavour that appealed to my whole family. I highly recommend this product.

September 06, 2018
    Maryland, United States

Best Mac and Cheese

This is the best mac and cheese that you actually feel good about giving to your kids! I love that it tastes great and is organic. My kids will gobble down a whole package of these with peas, so it's an easy nutritious meal. Love these!

September 05, 2018

Ultra creamy and delicious

I hadn’t tried this flavour before and found it was better than any other boxed Mac and cheese I have had. It didn’t have that weird taste the orange colour usually gives boxed pasta. I would definitely recommend this if you haven’t tried it. You won’t be disappointed!

September 05, 2018

Tastes delicious!!!!

I recieved this Annie's product for free to try from Family Rated. I am a BIG fan of Mac and Cheese, so I was very excited to try this!
    It was very quick and easy to make, and tasted delicious! And it didn't taste fake, like other brands of Mac and Cheese. I also feel better serving this to my family, as I much prefer these ingredients!
    Will definitely be buying again in the future 😀