Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 19, 2018

So good you'll want more!

A great side dish or even lunch for my little one. So great and creamy cheesy! Great taste and great value. I definitely will be buying again, so excited to be trying new flavours also!

Better than KD

This product went way above my expectations. I had seen the product at stores before but never thought to bother trying it. Well I am glad I got the chance to try this free sample because I was not disappointed! It was delicious! My family really enjoyed it also which says a lot!

Pleasantly surprised!

Oh my goodness I didn't know what to expect from this, being a hard-core Kraft Dinner girl. I have disliked all other brands. But it has all changed! I actually found one I prefer now! I will DEFINITELY be buying Annie's Macaroni and Cheese from now on!

Annies Mac and Cheese

Annes is a great option for parents that need something quick to make but want it to still be a healthy option. It's hard to trust everything out there that we feed our kids but this brand and company is trust worthy. I highly recommend them and promise your kids and you will love it!

Great for a fast meal

My toddler is very busy like many. So when she stops playing than is hungry I’m glad to have Annie’s in hand. It is a quick and easy meal. My little one gobbled it up. I like it because it’s affordable, easy to make and tastes great. Another bonus is I can read and understand the ingredients

Healthy and tastes good

I love Annie's products. It feels good to serve my kids some food that is not full of chemicals. The taste is good and wholesome. Kids love it too. Great product. Can't wait to see what Annie's comes out with next.

Vermont, United States

Pretty good

I try alit if boxed mac n cheese and only a few are tasty or worth buying. This brand was pretty good..the sause is creamy and it had a good taste. Some times pasta gets soggy but this had a nice texture.

DELICIOUS

I dont generally eat boxed pasta like this but I tried this one and it was surprisingly good and creamy. I would absolutely buy this again to cook in a pinch for time and for sure choose this over the other brands available.

Delicious! Way better than KD

I had never tried Annie’s Classic Cheese Mac and Cheese before so was excited to try it for free from Family Rated.

I was surprised that the steps to make were a bit different than the KD kind - you need to make the sauce separate and then add to pasta, but it actually made the pasta creamier.

The taste was delicious. Super cheesy and the pasta was nice and tender. My kids absolutely loved and I felt better giving them boxed pasta with healthier ingredients. Will definitely buy instead of KD from now on!

Better than KD

I like this Mac and cheese and felt it was definitely better than KD in taste and texture but I added some protein to it. After all it is just mac and cheese. I’d probably buy it again but would prefer to make my own if given the chance