Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 17, 2018

Great for busy days

This Annies Mac and Cheese is great to have in the cupboard for busy days on the run. It whips up in seconds and we added in some broccoli to sneak some veggies in there. I feel much better feeding this to my family over other brands because the ingredients are much better quality. I will keep one of these on hand for when were in a crunch.

2.0/5

Not that cheesy

I wanted to like this as much as I did the white cheddar flavour. However this one lacked the cheddar flavour I was looking for. It tastes good but it needed more flavour.

I received a free product for my review.

Hello cheesy goodness

I recieved this product to try for free through FamilyRated. I have actually tried the orginal version of this mac and cheese before it got its upgrade and while it was good it wasn't extroidinary. Well it looks like they really uped their game this time because this was so good. No artificial taste at all! It was like something I would have made in my own kitchen. So creamy and smooth and cheesy even my kids loved it!

Love how its organic

Love this and dont feel bad for giving it to the kids!

It's not overall sharp cheddar taste ( not as strong of cheese flavor compared to the other non organic brands k.d.) which is a good thing! It's also not as bright orange as the other one.

Easy to make. Wish the boxes where a little bigger so it can feed everyone in the family . Got this for free to try

September 14, 2018

Qualité et goût dans 1!

Ce fut la première fois que j’ai goûter et utiliser ce produit! Ce qui j’aime le plus est
    La texture des pâtes et l’onctuosité du fromage! Mon fils de deux ans a adoré. C’est un produit que je vais certainement acheter et garder en reserve dans mon garde manger.
    Le prix que j’ai vue en magasin est raisonable et abordable pour un produit de qualité.

September 14, 2018

Not our favourite but not the worst

Though my children devoured this no problem,it definitely isn't a family favourite. The flavour isn't very strong and following directions, it came out a little soft and soupy.
    I would choose this over a processed brand but it wouldn't be my first Annie's choice.

Creamy and Delicious

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a person who routinely eats mac and cheese for dinner. It's definitely an occasional indulgence, so I wasn't sure what to expect from Annie's.

This mac and cheese has a lot more flavor than traditional KD, and it's certainly a healthier alternative. Don't get me wrong, this won't replace a good serving of vegetables and it's certainly not as healthy as having a salad for dinner, but if you get a hankering for some cheese covered pasta, this will definitely hit the spot!

It was a hit!

I can only say amazing things about this product as it surpassed my expectations- it was a major hit in my family with the kids but especially myself it was so good we all wanted more
    Will definitely be recommending this to everyone as it’s a healthier alternative

kids loved it!

My kids are fairly picky eaters. My 5 years old daughter can tell the difference between Kraft and other brands of Mac and Cheese. She is a stickler for only eating the Kraft brand stuff. When I made this, the cheese sauce mixed in creamy and smooth with no clumps (like I find with cheaper brands). The taste was great! My daughter loved it with NO complaints, which is high praise indeed. I love the fact that this brand is made with 80% organic ingredients and best of all, no artificial colours!

September 12, 2018

Tasted good to me!

I found the mac and cheese to be great. It didn't taste like fake cheese and I found the flavour much better than other brands. My kids didn't seem to like it though but could be because they aren't so much into the cheese. It was quick and easy to make and the cooking time was exact which is great.