Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 12, 2018

Tasted good to me!

I found the mac and cheese to be great. It didn't taste like fake cheese and I found the flavour much better than other brands. My kids didn't seem to like it though but could be because they aren't so much into the cheese. It was quick and easy to make and the cooking time was exact which is great.

September 12, 2018

Wholesome and delicious!

Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese has been reformulated to be creamier and cheesier. According to the product description, it's made with real cheese and milk ingredients, 80% organic ingredients and no artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives!

Annie’s Homegrown sent my family a package of this to try for free and my family devoured it. In the past, our household has typically bought Kraft because it’s what my family always purchased growing up. However, this brand is a game-changer. It is definitely creamier and even my husband noticed a difference in the quality of cheese.

The fact that it's 80% organic and made from non-GMO ingredients with no artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives makes it a definite win in my books.

I received this product for free from Annie's in exchange for my honest review.

Read more: http://reviewswhatsnew.blogspot.com/2018/09/annies-classic-cheddar-macaroni-review.html

September 11, 2018

Health food aisle mac and cheese

Similarly to my review regarding the white cheddar version of this product, my son ate it, but definitely was not wild about the flavor. I also felt there was something missing, but we ate the whole port anyways, with a bit of added Sriracha. Truth be told, it won't be replacing the occasional mac and cheese we eat at home, however would buy again if on sale.

Way better than KD!

I made both the classic cheddar and white cheddar shells for dinner the same night so that the family could try them both and compare the flavours. The first point I need to make is that we eat Kraft Dinner WAY more than we should, because it's quick and convenient, and I know the kids will eat it. Guess what? They couldn't tell the difference!

The kids loved the Classic Cheddar Mac and Cheese because it was familiar and tasted very similar to the KD that they're used to. I loved it because I can rest easy knowing that my kids are getting a healthy, organic, delicious meal, and they're not leaving a single noodle in their bowl!

As for me, I really liked the flavour in the Annie's Classic Cheddar Mac and Cheese! It had a real pop of aged cheddar, unlike KD, which just tastes like cardboard to me now. To buy in the grocery store, I might pay $0.20 more for a box of Annie's, and that is totally fine! I just made a Costco trip and bought a whole case (half cheddar, half white cheddar). Now I can feel a little better about my last minute meals! Thank you Annie's!

September 11, 2018

Annies Mac and Cheese is a homerun in our house!

I would buy this product over and over again because my kids love it , it tastes good, it's convenient and does not have gross preservatives. It's natural ingredients and i love serving it to my 3 little kids !

September 10, 2018

My kids love the "bunny kind"

My kids love this brand of macaroni and cheese. The sample I received from the Family Rated Club said the formula had been changed... but honestly, I didn't notice a difference. Honestly, I'm kind of relieved because my kids love this stuff. I was hoping the formula change didn't affect the flavor, I don't feel that it did. I will be buying this brand/flavor again and again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing taste

This mac and cheese is amazing I usually only buy Kraft but after trying this I think I found a new product.
    I love the texture and the flavor its amazing. Even my picky eater children are it.

September 10, 2018

I received this product free to try and would definitely purchase it again. My daughter is a huge pasta fan and she loved it . Nice to have a healthier option

September 10, 2018

Taste like original Kraft dinner only better

I thought for sure that this would have a grainy taste but it shockingly tasted just like normal Kraft dinner. My kids enjoyed it and so did I. My oldest said she wouldnt mind if we switched to that brand. I would definitely get this brand again. Good flavour. Good price.

1.8/5

September 10, 2018

Not what you would expect for the price

Recieved this box of mac and cheese. Figured it would be amazing! Made it according to the directions which are nothing like KD directions. Poured a bowl for my 1 year old and myself. I knew there was something wrong with it when my 1 year old refused to eat it. I tried it and found it lacked the cheese flavour and was very plain. I ended up tossing out the entire pot.