Annie's Homegrown Gluten Free Rice Shells with Creamy White Cheddar

Annie's Homegrown Gluten Free Rice Shells with Creamy White Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 196 in Gluten-free

January 26, 2017

IF you have a gluten free diet, this is a great option. In my household we have both gluten free and just regular products, because my brother has celiac disease and we like to have gluten free options for him. However, most times we too eat the gluten free foods.

This is my first experience with this brand and I am really happy with how this pasta taste. It is also a really great option if you are in a crunch and need to give a quick lunch to the little ones. I really don't think you could tell it is a gluten free pasta unless you actually knew.

January 24, 2017

It is SO nice to be able to purchase a gluten free cheesy pasta product that is actually tasty - no cardboard taste and not overly sweet as so many gluten free products are. Bonus my 20 month old can't get enough when I make some up for here while her older sister gets the regular stuff...finally a product I can say regular stuff instead of the good stuff!

January 07, 2017

This is a good alternative if you require gluten free options for pasta. It tastes fine and doesn't leave an unfortunate aftertaste, nor does it feel heavy after consumption. However, if you do not have a gluten intolerance, I would recommend other options for macaroni and cheese, that have better value and overall taste.

January 05, 2017

Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of this pasta. I bought it due to thinking I might have some issues with Gluten from having Ulcerative Colitis. It wasn't cheesy enough and was very plain. The fact that it also costs more than normal KD is another factor that turns me off from it.

January 05, 2017

Finding out your Celiac can be a sad, sad, sad time. However I was ecstatic the first time I tried Annie's gluten free Mac n cheese. You can actually think you are eating you know the other blue box MAC n cheese the "real stuff"

August 28, 2016

Could have had a bit more flavour and noodles got really soft really fast so don't need to be boiled for too long otherwise it just turns to mush. Will try to add some spices next time for more flavour.

August 23, 2016

This creamy and cheesy that taste great. Love this Mac and cheese and gluten free. My kid loves a lot an always have it stocked in my pantry. Annies is a favorite brand I font mind sending extra on

April 14, 2016

I was so excited when I first found this. I had been following a gluten free diet for a while and was missing some of my favorite comfort foods. This mac n'cheese was perfect, as are the rest of Annies products. The price is great as well.

July 07, 2015

very good product. Turns out great every time but not so good as left-overs. However its hard to find and labelling can be confusing - **fyi - she makes organic products as well and packaging is quite similar

September 09, 2014

An actually fairly good gluten free pasta. It's made with rice, so it's not half bad. The white cheddar flavour is as awesome as always. Make sure you don't overcooked it through- turns to mush really quickly.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer