Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar

Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 120 in Cheese

June 15, 2017

Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar

I prefer buying the Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar for my son rather than Kd. this is so much better for him and it tastes just as good. Ready in 10 minutes, we are big fan.

June 15, 2017

yum

I got a box of Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar for free from influenster. I finally got around to trying it the other day and it was really good. Nothing amazing, but really tasty.

June 09, 2017

My friends in college were all buying Annies pasta and thats how I first heard about it. I was curious what all the rage was about so I tried them. I am not a gluten free person, and still enjoyed them! I must say the flavour of the cheddar isn't as good as the white cheddar, and I usually like cheddar more than white! Also I don't recommend leaving these for leftovers..they lose the flavour the next day!

June 07, 2017

I was a bit skeptical to try these out because I've always been hooked on KD. But I will never eat that again, because Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese is the REAL DEAL. It's so good and easy to make! I do follow the instructions, but I do leave it to set after making it for 5-10 minutes to let everything soak up and get thick.

June 06, 2017

My fiancé and I get this when it's on sale and it's so delicious. There is usually just enough for us to eat with no leftovers. It's way better than kraft dinner and healthier.

April 11, 2017

Annie's Shells and Real Aged Cheddar is a nice product because of the ingredients ,just want to try because of the healthy aspect of it ,but my children prefer to eat the usual brand.

January 13, 2017

My kids are very picky eaters and they don't like to eat many foods. They have always hated mac and cheese. We went to my neighbors house one day and they served this product for lunch and my kids ate not one but two bowls! This is now a staple in our house

January 21, 2016

Wow. Now THIS is Mac and Cheese. I grew up on Kraft Dinner and was hesitant to try this. My sister gave me a box for free and promised I would love it. I do. It's THE BEST mac and cheese I've ever eaten.

August 06, 2015

I bought the Mac and cheese as a club pack at Costco with 3 different pastas and cheese as an alternative to Kraft dinner. I was pleasantly surprised that the pasta tasted great and I was happier to be feeding a higher quality product to my picky eater son.

The price point is significantly higher than Kraft dinner, but I'm willing to overlook it.

The other thing I noticed about the product was that it takes a lot more elbow grease (mixing) to incorporate the cheese. I attribute this to the fact that the cheese is actual cheese and not a synthetic mixture like in Kraft dinner.

February 24, 2015

These are so good! Way better than any other boxed macaroni but my kids don't like them! I think they are just too used to the kraft mac and cheese! I would buy these if they liked them so Im conflicted.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists