Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar

Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 95 in Cheese

April 11, 2017

Annie's Shells and Real Aged Cheddar is a nice product because of the ingredients ,just want to try because of the healthy aspect of it ,but my children prefer to eat the usual brand.

January 13, 2017

My kids are very picky eaters and they don't like to eat many foods. They have always hated mac and cheese. We went to my neighbors house one day and they served this product for lunch and my kids ate not one but two bowls! This is now a staple in our house

January 21, 2016

Wow. Now THIS is Mac and Cheese. I grew up on Kraft Dinner and was hesitant to try this. My sister gave me a box for free and promised I would love it. I do. It's THE BEST mac and cheese I've ever eaten.

August 06, 2015

I bought the Mac and cheese as a club pack at Costco with 3 different pastas and cheese as an alternative to Kraft dinner. I was pleasantly surprised that the pasta tasted great and I was happier to be feeding a higher quality product to my picky eater son.

The price point is significantly higher than Kraft dinner, but I'm willing to overlook it.

The other thing I noticed about the product was that it takes a lot more elbow grease (mixing) to incorporate the cheese. I attribute this to the fact that the cheese is actual cheese and not a synthetic mixture like in Kraft dinner.

February 24, 2015

These are so good! Way better than any other boxed macaroni but my kids don't like them! I think they are just too used to the kraft mac and cheese! I would buy these if they liked them so Im conflicted.

October 23, 2014

So much better than your average blue box macaroni. We try to buy this whenever it goes on sale (I found it $10 for 10 a couple of weeks ago and bought $20 worth to give you an idea), and it's worth paying more even if it isn't. Quality ingredients, a homegrown atmosphere, and it's just plain delicious. Even making it with rice milk and vegan butter, it's creamy and awesome. Not so with other national brands.

September 09, 2014

Rally good tasting boxed pasta. Super tasty cheddar flavour. I love that they use natural ingredients- it definitely makes a big difference in taste. Creamy and delicious. Totally worth spending a bit more for a good product.