Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar Reviews
#12 in Cheese

November 29, 2017

YUmmm

Tried this a few times already and the kids and I really like it. We love macaroni and cheese so after trying this we won’t go back to regular Mac and cheese. Especially because it’s 80% organic! Which is great. It doesn’t compromise the taste and is healthier than regular Mac and cheese.

November 17, 2017

Best Kids Mac and Cheese!

My kids love this mac and cheese! Anything we have tried of the Annies brand they have loved. I know with Annies, my kids are getting real food instead of the fake super processed junk in most mac and cheese! I wish it was a bit cheaper, but it's still not a bad price when I know my kids are getting better quality food.

November 09, 2017

Nice change...

After about a month of school my daughter was sick of sandwiches. After I had seen a commercial on facebook from Annie's, I decided to give them a try. They have everything I want in a product... Natural and organic ingredients. The only thing is if you are buying in singles they can be pricey as a box only feeds about 2 people. Costco offers them in a case, much better value.

September 26, 2017

Better than KD

Ever since I have tried this mac and cheese, I stopped buying Kraft Dinner. This taste better, has better ingredients for you, and overall it is a must try!

September 13, 2017

My kids love it!

Both of my kids (ages 2 and 5) love this brand of mac & cheese. I feel good knowing that it is 80% organic ingredients, contains real cheese, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and it is also non-GMO. It is worth the little bit extra in cost.

September 13, 2017

My Family loves it

We tried Annie's macaroni products for a healthy alternative and my whole family loves it! Great taste, texture and we love that it's not full of weird stuff.

August 19, 2017

Delicious

This was the best boxed Mac and cheese I've ever had . It was so good . It's way better than Kraft dinner and even Knorr sidekicks. It was so rich and Creamy and full of cheese flavour . The noodles did take longer than the 8-10 minutes the box states but that wasn't an issue. It also kept boiling over even when I had the stove on 6 which I thought was weird . But no big deal because this stuff was so good , i feel like I inhaled it because it was that good lol . It's 100% organic and is gluten free . It is more expensive than other Brands but it's well worth it . You can find this at Canadian Walmarts for approximately $2.12 and I would definitely repurchase .

I received this from Influenster in my #Svvoxbox for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review . #gotitfree

August 16, 2017

Great Cheese Taste

I started buying this product for my son as he's obsessed with macaroni and cheese. The ingredients in this product is very natural and it tastes just as good if not better than the other brands of macaroni and cheese. I really enjoy the light creamy flavour and doesn't taste too salty. I will defiantly be buying this again and recommend too others.

Price is bit expensive $3 a box. I do wait until I have coupons before I stock up on this product.

August 16, 2017

Love the Cheddar Taste!

I had this recently as a side dish when I was having hot dogs and I absolutely loved it!! This is a higher-end Kraft Dinner. The shape of the pasta is like a small shell (as described in the name) which is great because it absorbs the cheese sauce and makes the flavor stronger. A lot of the sauce gets caught in the middle of the shell. There is a good amount of cheddar sauce in each bite and the taste is rich and creamy. I do not find the cheddar cheese taste to be overpowering in any way, if anything I wish it was a bit sharper. You can get these at most grocery stores for about $3 each pack. At Costco you can get a large pack with 3 different types of Annie's "mac and cheese" for a very good price! I would highly recommend this brand and the real aged cheddar shells.

June 16, 2017

Much better alternative to cheap macaroni

Grass fed products are very important to my household but almost impossible to find in my city. This product has a great taste and is perfect for when you have little time and want something easy and quick. Uses organic ingredients, no artificial colours or preservatives. This is a great product that reminds me of my childhood but allows me to eat a bit healthier than the typical cheap brand names.