Annie's Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar

Annie's Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 120 in Cheese

June 15, 2017

yum

Annie's really know how to make a delicious cheese and shell dinner. The white cheddar is SO dellicious! Way better than the orange cheese type. Ill be buying it over and over

June 10, 2017

Annie's homegrown shells white cheddar is a quick and easy Delicous meal .

I purchased this yesterday because I received the original Mac and cheese for free and I loved it , so I wanted to try this one . It cooked within 20 minutes from start to finish . After I drained the noodles I put milk butter and the cheese in the pot and mixed well and then added the noodles . It's so rich and creamy . I do prefer the Mac and cheese but this one is still good. This is a better alternative to Kraft dinner as it is a healthier option . I paid $2.22 for this at Walmart .

June 10, 2017

This was a staple go to lunch when I got too busy in college to make a proper meal. The white cheddar is better than any kraft dinner or no-name brand of boxed macaroni! It is a bit pricer but thats only because of the organic and gluten free qualities!

June 06, 2017

This is my fiancé's personal favourite as he loves white cheddar. It's actually really good and healthier than other boxed macaroni. It's a bit pricey but thats because it's healthier

May 18, 2017

This boxed mac and cheese is definitely worth the extra dollar or two, compared to other brands. It is creamier, the pasta has a better texture and the cheese is more flavourful. Annie's definitely has one of the best boxed mac and cheese products overall, but what I particularly like about the white mac and cheese is how flavourful it is. I find white cheddar mac and cheese usually tastes more bland than orange cheddar, which is a tad sharper. I also find most of the flavour comes from high sodium contents. However, Annie's white cheddar tastes really cheesy, without all the sodium and in spite of it being a mild cheddar. Definitely a good product and one that anyone can enjoy. I don't often buy boxed mac and cheese/pasta, but this is always the brand I buy when I do seek such a product.

May 15, 2017

Our family loves this macaroni and cheese! It tastes creamy, and cheesy! It cooks up super fast (great for family suppers and busy families) The shells are a great incentive to get children to eat. We love the taste, you cannot tell the difference to a regular white mac n' cheese. Love that it isn't full of additives and fake crap.

May 07, 2017

I always buy the 6-pack of this stuff at Coop. Yes, it costs more than Kraft Dinner but it has far more nutritional value. The shells are delicious and cook up perfectly al dente every time. The sauce is cheesy, creamy, and delicious. This stuff has been my number 1 pregnancy craving and I love that I can eat it relatively guilt free. A quick and delicious snack/meal in 10 minutes or less!

April 27, 2017

I CRAVE this stuff! I like it even better than Kraft Dinner! The flavour is so yummy, it's creamy, and i am sure i could eat the whole box myself LOL. I like that the nutritional value of this is better than your average box of mac and cheese. I don't buy Annies very often as it is a bit more on the expensive side, but when it comes on sale a snatch up a few boxes!

3.2/5

April 11, 2017

I recently got coupons for this to try ,I wants to try some healthy kind of pasta for my kids because they love eating pasta all the time ,Annie's just a little pricey as compare to other pasta ,the taste is nice too .

April 10, 2017

This is a really good healthy mac and cheese compare to the Kraft one. Mostly organic ingredients and seeing how much more healthy it is, its not too bad of a price.

What's Your Favorite?