Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

August 14, 2018

Shellicious!

Me and my girls have tried this brand before in the past and honestly didn't like it. I must admit before it really did taste like cardboard. Now I can't even begin to explain how delicious it is. With their new improvements, it's so creamy and flavourful. I actually think the shells might just be as good as the cheese. Highly approve of the new concept!

Perfect for kids

This is so perfect for the kids for lunch or even dinner. I know for a fact they love that they can pick what kind they want and different pasta and the taste is good. My twins and niece love it a lot.

2.3/5

Watery, grainy, needs improvement

I have purchased Annie's mac and cheese in a box before and since they have improved the taste of some of the other varieties, I had hoped it would be the same for this one. The White Cheddar and Shells is still just okay. When prepared as directed, it ended up being a little watery, grainy texture from the sauce, and the shells are so tiny even when cooked a little past al dente. I love the idea of organic mac and cheese and a quick dinner but this version is a pass for me until they improve the formulation.

Cheesy Goodness

The Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni was probably my favorite of the two samples i received. It had a great natural white cheddar flavor and was super creamy. I really enjoyed the texture of the noodles and the cheese sauce had that perfect texture. i also love the fact that its nutritionally better for you compared to other mac and cheese brands.

Updated On: August 13, 2018

i got to try this for free, it's a win win!!

August 13, 2018

Tough to get the sauce right

I've made this box of noodles the exact way the instructions tell you to (with just the milk) and it makes the sauce a bit too thin. I've tried the suggestion of adding butter, but that made the powdered sauce all clumpy when I mixed it all together. The one way that I have had the most success is starting with a couple tablespoons of butter, melting it, then adding a dash of milk and then the powder. Then I add a bit more milk if it needs to be thinned out a bit.

Once you figure out the way to get the sauce perfect, these noodles are an easy, quick meal for my little one and great to have on hand for the days you can't be super mom and make a meal from scratch! Love that they contain organic ingredients.

Thinking outside the Shell

Thanks to @Familyrated I was selected to try this product for free! #Gotitfree.

The taste was surprisingly good as I had heard negative comments about this product. Me, my son and two of his cousins loved it.

My only criticism is that the box contains less than the kraft dinner box. So having to feed a 2.5 year old and two 8 year olds I really came short. I made two boxes and they were still hungry.

One thing that stood out was the texture of the pasta. It was nice and firm.

I do recommend this Mac and cheese except be prepared to use more boxes .

My husband loves it

My husband really enjoyed this pasta. I am not the biggest fan of white mac and cheese and neither are my kids so we weren't too crazy about it but my husband really enjoyed the taste of it.

So yummy so so yummy

I received this for free and am I ever happy I did. This is so delicious and You can taste the quality. I always hesitated when I saw the price in stores , never again. This was seriously delicious and my one year old adored it!

Super yummy

Well what can I say ..... Annie’s white cheddar shells was so delicious we really enjoyed it. Again some good ingredients no artificial flavours made with real cheese.. I couldn’t believe how good it really tastes with all that good stuff. This has been on of my best things I’ve tried for a quick make meal or side dish for my family..and I got to try it for free which was awesome. I will 100% but this product for my home. Annie’s Mac and cheese are free of preservatives, synthetic colours.. this organic pasta dish is a forsure must taste kind of thing. So you can add it to your pantry. Thanks Annie’s.

August 13, 2018

Every bite is creamy and flavourful.

The second #AnniesCanada #familyratedclub product that I was fortunate to receive for testing purposes from @familyrated was the @annieshomegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese. You have to appreciate all the effort that is put into creating this healthy product that is made with 80% #organic ingredients. The pasta cooks perfectly without ever becoming mushy. It does not have an artificial smell or taste. The sauce is flavourful and creamy. This product contains real #cheese and #milk ingredients. You can taste the difference that quality ingredients make. The Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese was a big hit with my children. They enjoyed every bite and asked that we purchase more. Now I’m looking into trying the other appealing #annieshomegrown products. I appreciate having the opportunity to try this delicious product. I’ve shared my experience with family and friends. I’ve suggested that they try #annieshomegrown products and see for themselves what they’ve been missing. #familyrated #productreview #gotitfree #freeproduct #complimentary #pasta #meal #lunch #macncheese #macaroniandcheese #nongmo #nopreservatives #noartificialflavours