Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

August 07, 2018

Organic, without sacrificing flavor!

I would enjoy buying this product on my next shopping trip. We seen Annnie's Mac & cheese in the store but were stand-offish on the price ($2.22). However we're glad to have been chosen for this review, because I think we will be buying it in the near future. My family enjoyed the great cheesy taste, the firmness of the noodles (unlike other brands mush noodles, Lol), and that Annie's takes less milk than other brands mac & cheese. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an organic quick & easy simple side for their kids or as a meal option.

So YUMMY!

I received this as a sample and wow this is delicious!!!
    this macaroni is so creamy and filling and you don't feel heavy after eating it.

I am glad i received this sample as I will continue to purchase this product!

August 07, 2018

Was a little disappointed!

I recieved Annie's Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar free to try from FamilyRated. I also recieved the classic Mac and cheese - which we LOVED - so I had my hopes up.

These were ok. My kids liked them but my husband and I weren't the biggest fans of this one.

After mixing the butter and milk in it took awhile for the sauce to thicken up enough to cling to the noodles. The taste was alright but it definitely wasn't as nice and rich as the classic.

Overall these were ok - just underwhelming.

Again if you're looking for m something with more wholesome traceable ingredients this would be great! Just don't expect this flavour to excite you in its own.

GOÛT PAS A MON GOÛT

Après avoir testé cette version différente (PLUS SANTÉ) du macaroni, j'ai malheureusement été déçue par le gout et la texture. Le mélange n'a pas bien pris, malgré que j'ai suivi les instructions. Puis, il goûtait trop le chimique. Par contre, j'ai adoré la version au fromage cheddar orangé de Annie's. C'est un bon dépanneur et pas plus cher que son concurrent (KD), mais il faut aimé son goût particulier.

August 06, 2018

Way better than the ‘other’ Mac & Cheese!!

Annie’s White Cheddar Shells are absolutely DELICIOUS!! The bite of white cheddar is perfect... not too salty. You can feel good about feeding your kids (& others) Annie’s... not full of artificial flavours & ingredients. In fact, it’s made out of pumpkin & sweet potatoes!! Flavourful, healthy & great for lunch or as a side!! No more of the ‘other one’ at my house...

It was okay

We enjoyed the flavor but what we did not like about it was the shells. The shells got stuck inside one another and it's hard to be constantly stiring shells when you have a hungry toddler at your feet.

2.7/5

Not for me.

I tried out the elbow macaroni and cheese "Yummier than ever" before I cooked this box.
    I did not like that the blue box elbow macaroni lacked in cheese flavour - this mac & cheese had much more flavour but I was not a fan.

After learning from the first box of mac & cheese, I didn't follow the instructions found on the box so that I could have a thicker sauce; I didn't use exact measurements and I included the optional butter.

I have never been a fan of white cheddar so this mac & cheese wouldn't appeal to me. Although it is more flavourful than the orange cheddar, I think that adding meat and veggies easily enhances it; it seems to lack something to be satisfactory on its own.

Perfect Side dish

I made this as a side dish to salmon - and it was perfect.
    Not one person knew it came from a box. It is tasty - and the shells are elegant..lol
    It's a healthy mac n cheese alternative and oh so easy to make.
    #gotitfree

Great

I received this from Family Rated for review. I had never tried the white cheddar flavor before.
    Lovely taste and very cheesy. I would definitely buy again. Hubby and kiddies loved it too.

White cheese!

We received these products and my son’s were very excited to make it. They ate the white cheddar box right away and enjoyed it! There wasn’t that much once made. But the flavour was good. Not sure I would purchase cus the cost per box is a bit high.