Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Super yummy

Well what can I say ..... Annie’s white cheddar shells was so delicious we really enjoyed it. Again some good ingredients no artificial flavours made with real cheese.. I couldn’t believe how good it really tastes with all that good stuff. This has been on of my best things I’ve tried for a quick make meal or side dish for my family..and I got to try it for free which was awesome. I will 100% but this product for my home. Annie’s Mac and cheese are free of preservatives, synthetic colours.. this organic pasta dish is a forsure must taste kind of thing. So you can add it to your pantry. Thanks Annie’s.

August 13, 2018

Every bite is creamy and flavourful.

The second #AnniesCanada #familyratedclub product that I was fortunate to receive for testing purposes from @familyrated was the @annieshomegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese. You have to appreciate all the effort that is put into creating this healthy product that is made with 80% #organic ingredients. The pasta cooks perfectly without ever becoming mushy. It does not have an artificial smell or taste. The sauce is flavourful and creamy. This product contains real #cheese and #milk ingredients. You can taste the difference that quality ingredients make. The Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese was a big hit with my children. They enjoyed every bite and asked that we purchase more. Now I’m looking into trying the other appealing #annieshomegrown products. I appreciate having the opportunity to try this delicious product. I’ve shared my experience with family and friends. I’ve suggested that they try #annieshomegrown products and see for themselves what they’ve been missing. #familyrated #productreview #gotitfree #freeproduct #complimentary #pasta #meal #lunch #macncheese #macaroniandcheese #nongmo #nopreservatives #noartificialflavours

Good quality

My kids love Annie's!!! I do as well. The taste is good if it is compared to kraft. You can feel good knowing it is made with organic ingredients. Two thumbs up

2.7/5

Shells&White;Cheddar

I was choosen to try #annie'sshellsandcheddarforfree.It was nise to try something that we didn't try before! I allways love to have in my kitchen something that I can cooke for my kids easaly and fast! So Annie's Sheels and cheddar was reaaly easy and fast to cooke,but unfortenatly my kids didn't like it...it was too salty for them and I didn't added salt at all when I was cooking it.So it didn'y work for us...

Good as a side dish

I received this box of Annie’s Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese free to try from Family Rated.

I made this as a side dish for my family for dinner. It tasted fine. The noodles were good and the box made a large amount of noodles. However, I didn’t notice much of a difference between this white macaroni and cheese and cheaper competitors versions of the Pasta. I would buy this item in the future if it cost the same as the competitors products. Otherwise, I would just continue to buy other companies products, because every cent saved helps my family. It was good though.

Tasty Stuff

Got this product in the mail a few days ago for free and we tried it. It wasn’t as good as the regular Mac & Cheese but still really tasty. Annie provides greats products, can’t wait to get more!!! My kids really enjoyed the shell shapes!

Overall good quality product!

I would buy this!

I liked the taste and texture of Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese. It had great flavour! The kids didn't like the white cheddar flavour. I'm used to bigger shells, so that was the only disappointment for me. I would buy this if it was on sale and if I had a coupon. I would totally recommend this to family and friends. I received Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese free from Family Rated #gotitfree.

Toddler approved

My toddler just requested a 3rd helping so think that says it all.
    Mixed this up with some peas and sweetcorn for dinner, and lobe that it doesn't have that bright orange colour that some pasta products in a box have. The flavour is quite subtle, but great for kiddos. I will buy this again in a flash and recommend to friends!

Tasty!!!

My family received these from FamilyRated in exchange for a honest review... We liked the other a bit more than this one. I found mixing it took a lot longer as I am used to the KD way of mixing. Following the box directions for this one is a good idea or it can have chunks of the powder still. Not appealing lol! The quality of ingredients is amazing but I cannot always justify the price.

My Fav!

I received this product to try from family rated! Thank you. This was a great addition to our dinner meal. This one was my favorite. Absolutely loved the taste of it and it was so creamy. I could probably eat the whole box just by myself! :)