Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Love it!

This has a great flavour and I love how it is natural.This tastes better than other products and you can't go wrong with the price, it is quite cheap. I would highly recommend this product and I look forward to purchasing this product again. Thank you family rated for giving me the chance to try this amazing product. #gotitfree

Loved This !

Thanks to Family Rated, I got this free to try, and I'm glad I did. I love shell pasta, and I love white cheddar flavor, so when I got this flavor to try, I was so happy. 2 of my faves combined in one box ! I'll admit, after seeing how the other flavor in my box was, I wasn't really looking forward to trying this. But I'm glad I did. Its soooo good. Not too salty, and the shell pasta is the perfect size and shape for me. Better than my usual brand of white cheddar pasta, just wish it wasn't so expensive lol.

Good, but small pack

As a family of three it was not enough to feed all with one pack, though the taste was good. I liked yellow cheddar much more. Preparation was super easy, I love the idea of making everything in one pot. So for a dinner I will need to buy 2 packs, so it will depend on a price if I want to repurchase.

Yum Yum

Annie’s is a staple in our house and my little one asks for RONNI everyday. I feel good about giving this to my family and even sometimes add spinach or chicken to make it a full meal.

Love the flavour, it’s nice to mix it up once and awhile. Annie’s is always on the grocery list and is great when you are in a pinch!

August 14, 2018

Annie's Shells & white cheddar are sooo good.

Tried Annie's Shells & white cheddar today. They were sooo good. We had never tried this brand before. It is highly recommended and organic. I will definitely be buying this product regularly.

August 14, 2018

Pas de coup de coeur pour celui-ci

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir le produit gratuitement de FamilyRated. J'ai trouvé que le produit était facile et rapide à préparer. Toutefois, ça n'a pas été un coup de coeur. Le goût était correct, mais la sauce était moins facile à mélanger avec les pâtes. Parlant des pâtes, les coquilles avaient tendance à coller les unes dans les autres, ce qui fait en sorte que la sauce ne les enrobait pas toutes. Pour ces raisons, je ne le rachèterais pas. Toutefois, je me tournerais vers la version du macaroni au fromage classique d'Annie's, que je recommande!

Cheeeeeesy!

We recently had the pleasure of sampling Annie's HomeGrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese for free through Family Rated in exchange for an honest review. My only complaint about the product is that the shells took far longer to cook than the box stated. The sauce in these noodles is SO cheesy and rich, and was loved by my family. Absolutely would recommend and would purchase again!

Updated On: August 14, 2018

My mistake - This is my review for the White Cheddar Shells (not the Classic Cheddar)!

Creamy Mac & cheese

This is my favorite flavor of Mac and cheese. It's creamy and has a light cheese flavor that doesn't taste artificial. My kids also loved it and I love to make this on days I don't have much time to cook. I love adding veggies and ham to it for some extra nutrition and flavor.

Updated On: August 14, 2018

I received this from chickadvisor free to review.

Super delicious!

i received Annie's Shells and White Cheddar free to try as part of the Family Rated review site. I have never tried any type of White Cheddar pasta product before, and I have to say I have totally missed out on a good thing! The sauce was extremely rich and decadent, and even my extremely picky eater who is reluctant to try anything new absolutely loved it! I really enjoyed the shell pasta, and it was extremely quick and easy to make, and is something the whole family enjoyed! Needless to say, we are all now huge fans of White Cheddar pasta and will certainly be adding this to our meal plans from now on!

August 14, 2018

My Fav Packaged Mac and Cheese!

It’s not often that one always has time to make homemade Mac and cheese. This is where I turn to Annie’s. Whenever the craving sets in I know I can easily tame it with Annie’s White Cheddar Shells. This flavour of the line is certainly not one my kids love, but it is easily my favourite. It is creamy and so delicious!