Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

August 17, 2018

A great replacement for side kicks

So like the other flavor I was given this one for free to try to family rate. My family eats Kraft dinner and pasta often and are quite picky about the noodles that they eat.

We buy Knorr sidekicks for dinner time and this reminded me of that. It was tasty it was cheesy it tasted as close to homemade without being homemade. I definitely will be adding us into the rotation of macaroni and cheese in my household.

soft and delicious

I got Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni and & Cheese free from Chickadvisor and Family Rated as a member of Chickadvisor and Family Rated Review Clubs. #gotitfree Thank you so much!

Though I love shell pastas but my sons - not so much, as they say, shell pastas are usually very soft and therefore, not likable. But when I was cooking this pasta according to the directions on the box, the smell was so delicious that my sons wanted to try that very much. And they really liked that. This shell pasta was soft but not too much, not sticky mess, just the right texture. And the white cheddar added very rich flavour to that. And also the most important, it has 80% organic ingredients which is very nice, and a good source of proteins and fibre and other great nutrients.

We loved this pasta very much and will definitely recommend that to all our relatives and friends.

August 17, 2018

Liked this one quite a bit

#gotitfree
    I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I made this for my son and I to share. It was quick and easy, using milk and butter, however it was very small portion. Really only enough for one adult/older child or two smaller kids. Taste was good though, but I found that the cheese didn't quite want to blend to be creamy and instead broke away from the butter a bit? We did like it however and when at the store it was on sale for $2 a box (reg $3) so we bought a few.

Delicious

I personally hate white cheddar Macaroni and Cheese so I was not looking forward to trying this product. But I have got to say- It was delicious! The whole family loved it and ate the whole pot. I would buy this item again in a heartbeat. Glad to know its healthier than the other leading brand.

#gotitfree

switched from other brand

we received this for testing and my kids have fall in love with it. We switched from the other brand to Annie's. we found it to be creamier then the other brand and not a rubbery texture like the other brands!!!

Tastes great

My family loves ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE. I like that it is made with great ingredients. It is very easy to prepare and tastes wonderful. My daughter would eat this every day if I let her. I purchase this on a regular basis.

1.5/5

Massachusetts, United States

I wouldn't recommend it

Would not recommend this product is no real flavor the cheese sauce is bland, taste extremely fake and cheap I really expected more quality taste and flavor thumbs down

creammy and sooo yummy!

I have to be honest, I'm not fan of easy meals for the kids if I see that are not sooo healthy I always try to find a balance between something yummy but at the same time healthy and this product covered my expectations. kids went crazy after the first bite, they said "THIS IS A NEW ONE" and I said yahhh you are right its a new product that I got for free from my friend of ANNIE's and the result is soo good. Now its at my grocery shopping list and kids want it twice at week, its creamy and taste pretty good. I strongly recommended and your kids will love it!

August 17, 2018

Autre version du macaroni au fromage

Mes enfants ont bien aimé cette autre version de macaroni au fromage. Les coquilles et le goût ont été apprécié des enfants et la facilité d'exécution par les parents.

Super Tasty

I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion from family rated. #gotitfree #AnniesCanada

I am not a fan of using quick meals but purchase then once in awhile when I have a busy schedule. So having one that I am happy with is a hard thing to do as I like to provide my children with healthy options. I was excited for the kids to try this as they are picky eaters and I liked the idea of alternate options for a quick fix.

They had the chance to try shells and white cheddar today and really enjoyed it. Both on then lined it so much they wanted seconds. I had a chance to try it and liked the flavour myself. The price point is more then other brands but I would definitely buy it when it's on sale. For sure something I would keep in my cupboard.