Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Annie's Shell mac and cheese

I recently received Annie's Shell mac and cheese for free in return for my honest review of the product. I must say I think I liked it more then the kraft dinner kind. Their was a different taste to the white cheddar sauce but I quite liked it. When eatting it before I knew it it was all gone wishing a had a bit more to eat. It kinda seemed like their wasn't as much pasta in the box as what kraft dinner has. Which would be the only downfall of the product. Other wise I am glad I got to try this for free!!

A good different

I liked the shell noodles so small and easy to cook. Very cheesy and creamy taste. I enjoyed the white cheddar. We enjoyed this as a side dish with chicken and broccoli. Nothing left, I received this product to review for free and I’d definitely recommend and buy again for my family.

Delicious!!!

Much creamer than other brands. Love the shell pasta. Tastes good even when it's room temperature and doesn't dry out. Will definitely buy in the future.

Tasted okay

We got to try the shells and white Mac and cheese. Kids were not a fan as they prefer cheddar yellow Mac and cheese. I liked the taste as a side dish. Enjoyed it overall.

Goût super!

La famille a adoré! C'est d'ailleurs la saveur préférée des enfants. Nous avons aimé le goût, la texture, la qualité et le prix puisque nous en avons racheté depuis.

So GOOD

We received this product as part of the Family Rated club and everyone loved it - especially the kids. They were hesitant that it wasn't bright orange (as they're used to), but. It had great flavour and creamy texture and they liked the noodles. It is less processed and healthier and now our kids ask for this all the time.

surprisingly good

Received this as a sample to try. We try not to eat too many boxed products, but this one was decent. My toddler ate this with gusto. Good taste, and I liked that it wasn't the usual tube shaped pasta. Not sure if I'd buy it, simply because I prefer to make mac and cheese myself, but this could be an easy alternative if short on time.

2.3/5

Decent ingredients, chalky taste

I received Annie's shells in white cheddar from Family Rated in exchange for my review.

I did kind of like the taste, I usually do for white cheddar. But I found this one to be kind of chalky.

I appreciate the wholesome ingredients, but I don't think I would honestly purchase this in the future because they're generally more expensive than regular Kraft dinner or store brand versions of them. I feel like if you're going to go through the added expense to supplement your kids diet with something slightly healthier, you're better off just making a white cheddar sauce for your own pasta.

Amazing !

Received this as a sample and was not disappointed, it had a great taste. I definitely qpuls but this again, my kids asked for me to make this again for them.

Love it so much

We always have these in our kitchen. Both my hubs and kid loves it ! Some days when mama feeling lazy this would come to handy yet it’s organic! Will always be repurchasing these! Everything from Annie’s is amazing!!!