Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

August 26, 2018

The best boxed mac and cheese around!

This mac and cheese is fantastic! I will never go back to KD after trying Annie's. I love that's it's organic and has real cheddar. A much healthier alternative to other chemical filled boxed mac and cheese. The shells were my favorite of the two boxes I got to sample. The cheese sauce is nice and creamy and coats the shells well. They are a bit more expensive but totally worth it in my mind in terms of quality and flavour.

Very very good!

I have very picky eaters in my family and everyone enjoyed this. Bought more for kids lunch and they are requesting more and more. Good for kids and adults. Great price for great nutritional values.

Delicious

I was a bit sceptical at first, as my kids are extremely picky eaters and basically live off of KD and hot dogs. Both my 13 year and 4 year old really enjoyed the Annie's white cheddar shells. My toddler loved the "sea shells" and refuses to eat regular macaroni noodles. This is a big hit in our house and will definitely become one of our go to when we need a quick and easy meal. Thanks for this opportunity to try this great product!

Loved it!!

We were luck enough to get chosen to be one of the families to try this product for free and I am so glad we were.
    The white cheddar one was so much better!!

So yummy!

I was really excited to receive this for free from Chick Advisor for review. I throughly enjoyed this style of pasta from Annie’s. I loved the tangy taste of the sauce. I did find that the package skimped a bit on the pasta but it was still delicious! My kids loved it. Definitely our favourite!

August 26, 2018

This one was my favorite. So creamy

I am drooling while writing this review. It's my first time eating anything from ANNIE'S brand and I found it super delicious. The pasta taste really good and flavorful. Will definitely buy it again.

Will buy this again!

I'm not normally a fan of white cheddar macaroni and cheese, but this is delicious. I made my toddler share with me as it was so creamy and tasted great that I couldn't not steal some. It makes me happy she's able to have something that is not only made with organic ingredients but that tastes good too! We will definitely be buying this again!

August 26, 2018

Love white cheddar shells, a must have in our pantry.

Love the white cheddar macaroni shells. It’s a nice change from standard macaroni and cheese. Perfect lunch for the family or a great add on as a side for dinner. Love and will continue buying Annie’s macaroni.

Tastes good!

We enjoyed the Mac & cheese. The sauce seemed a bit thin, but that could have been my fault. The flavor was great! I didn’t think my 3 year old would enjoy this as much as traditional Mac & cheese, but she loved it! Would buy again.

We love Annie's!

Our family has recently switched largely to Gluten Free products and this product has been a life saver. Its a family favourite that I can feel good about serving. If you haven't already tried out this flavour, do so now! Its a hit with the kids and adults in this house. Great taste and texture!

Updated On: August 26, 2018

Our family has recently switched largely to Organic products and this product has been a life saver. Its a family favourite that I can feel good about serving. If you haven't already tried out this flavour, do so now! Its a hit with the kids and adults in this house. Great taste and texture!