Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Makes a good side dish

If I was craving cheesy noodles, I would pick up the Classic Cheddar before picking the White Cheddar. I received this package for free to try out. It makes a decent side dish, but I didn't find it as satisfying as the classic macaroni. I ate it with a dinner as a side dish and it was not bad! I would probably buy it for this purpose again.

Yummy shells for days

My family loved the taste of ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE. These shells are creamy and delicious! I love that they contain natural ingredients without chemicals! I will be buying these again for my family! Thank you Family Rated for letting me be apart of this review! #GotItFree

Good Taste, Natural Flavour

My daughter is a little over a year old and wasn't a big fan of the taste of this pasta. I loved it though myself. Added in a little pesto sauce and she enjoyed it. The shells made it easy for her to pick it up herself. It may just be that she's becoming a bit more of a picky eater. I do love that all the ingredients in it can easily be read and that it doesn't seem over processed.

August 24, 2018

Great alternative to traditional mac & cheese!

White cheddar mac & cheese has always been a favourite of mine, so naturally I was very excited to try Annie's version. The addition of shells instead of normal macaroni is just amazing. The shells really hold the flavour of the white cheddar sauce in all the nooks and crannies of the noodle. Will definitely be purchasing again!

Super bon

Ce produit goute très bon. Bon gout de cheddar pas trop chimique comparer aux autres marque populaire jen racheterais probablement cest un bon depannage. Et une marque beaucoup plus saine. Merci pour cette belle découverte

Nice change up

Annies shells and white cheddar was a nice change up from the classic mac and cheese. It was a great side dish for our family supper. Nice and creamy. Its also made with organic ingredients ! The only thing is i found one package to be a small amount. I received this product complimentary for testing purchases from FamilyRated .

Good product.

Had this for lunch added some garlic powder n dill n salt n peper, yumm. I will be buying more. It was so creamy n delicious. A bit expensive tho, wish it was a but cheaper.

Deliciously creamy shells

I loove shell pasta. I enjoy how the sauce pools inside the shell noodle. I do not normally buy white cheddar pasta but I really enjoyed this. A great change from the normal cheddar version with a regular shaped noodle. The sauce mixed up easily and turned out very creamy and the flavour was very enjoyable

A nice treat

This one was not my absolute favourite but it is nice once in a while as a side dish for steak! Thanks to @familyrelated I #gotitfree and although I really love their macaroni & cheese this one has a more acquired flavour that’s a bit more flavourful. My kids did not love this one but prefer the other flavours.

Creamy deliciousness

Annie's organic pasta (shells) is so darn delicious. So creamy. And organic ingredients is a bonus. Very pleased with this. The original pasta was okay but we preferd the creamy shells.