Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Smooth taste!

Annie’s homegrown shells & white chedder macaroni & cheese was a great macaroni! The taste was smooth and not salty! It had a homemade taste to it! I would definitely recommend this, it was a great product to try out for free!

Anne

My kids love Annie’s Homegrown Mac and Cheese. I love the ingredients knowing my family is getting the best. It’s easy to prepare and I add some green peas and veggies as well.

2.7/5

Could be better...

I was always curious about Annie's White Cheddar Mac & Cheese.
    This was the perfect occasion to put it to the test.

Unfortunately, it was disappointing... The texture was off and very liquid. It will definitely not replace my KD white cheddar.

Another winner for Annie’s Pasta

As part of my 2 Annie’s item product testing package from Family Rated my kids tried the shells pasta and I have to say it was pretty yummy. The shells held more creamy sauce and gave the pasta more flavor. My kids really liked this product and I can see it being a stable in my familie’s cabinet. Again another quick snack or meal. #gotitfree

Bunny Pasta!

This is a staple in my house! My kids enthusiastically refer to this pasta as "Bunny Pasta" because of the cute bunny on the box.
    The texture is very smooth and creamy, with nothing for picky kids to pick out! And I love that there's no artificial colours added.
    Since it's 80% organic, I don't feel guilty about making my kids a boxed meal.
    #GotItFree for review.

August 27, 2018

White cheddar is the best one

This is by far my favorite im a sucker for white cheddar mac and cheese it makes it very difficult to share its easy to make fast and amazingly delicious definitely will be stocking this in the house

Heavenly!

I received this product for free as part of the FamilyRated program.

I had seen Annie’s products in the grocery store before but always assumed they were just another health food and consequently tasted bland.

I love white cheddar pasta sauces and I also love shell pasta - there is something so fun about eating different shaped noodles. I was really excited to try this pasta. Not only was this sauce creamy and flavourful- it actually tasted like an Alfredo sauce. It was so delicious. I wanted to eat a second box. There was no shortage of flavour and sauce for the shells and the shells scooped up the sauce. I was so impressed by the quality found in a boxed macaroni and cheese product.

Also impressive was how easily the pans and bowls came clean after eating: makes you realize the crap in the other products and how Annie’s products are made with organic and healthy ingredients.

Other than the price point being a bit higher I would definitely replace the other product with this one. As it is I will probably start buying it when I see it on sale as I really enjoyed it!

Great quality ingredients

This is the second kind of Annie's my family and I have tried. We really like white cheddar pasta so we were super excited to try this kind.

Our boys loved it, but my husband and I were not fans. We found the texture a little grainy but nonetheless delicious.

I received this product complimentary from Family Rated and Annie's in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

3.2/5

Colour Change

When i made this i was a little hesitant at first but the fact that my family ate it and had no complains was a bonus. It tasted just like your normal mac and cheese just it was white and made with shells.

1.2/5

August 26, 2018

Not my cup of white mac!

I recently received a free sample of Annie's shell and white cheddar cheese. I did not enjoy the flavour at all or the texture of the macaroni shells.