Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Great product

My kids loved it. They ate it right up. I loved the ingredient list, and the taste too. Three price point would be theres only factor stopping me from purchasing.

Yummy

Deliciously cheesy white cheddar macaroni in cute little shells. My kids just loved both the flavour and texture of this side.

It only takes a few minutes to make which makes this a go to dish for my family

Delicious!!!

This brand has come so far from when I was younger. It tastes so good!!! My kids are pasta freaks and I love being able to give them something that isn't full of junk. The white cheddar is my favourite!

High price for quality

The kids loved it ! Even over the other brands. My only little issue, is it's so expensive. The purchasers are families with children which means BUDGET.
    I will Definitely buy Annie's when it's on sale. You can taste the quality. Full of flavor. Delicious

Yummy

ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE is so good. I love that is is vegan. The shells are a great variety from macaroni noodles. My family will be buying this again

Not our favorite

We tried this one but the kids didn’t love it. They didn’t like the shells texture and they thought it looked different with it being white

Overall the taste was alright but since the kids didn’t love it I wouldn’t buy it again

2.8/5

Kids passed on it

I'm not sure why my kids weren't fans, but it could be the more chalky cheese taste. I felt there wasn't much flavor at all. It tasted almost, artificial. I think white cheddar is hard to pull off, and so while it was a good effort, it didn't meet our expectations.

September 07, 2018

A fantastic addition to your meal!

ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE was a hit in my house! Fantastic flavour, it has become an instant family favorite. I did find that the noodles were harder for my young daughter to eat than a typical macaroni pasta, and a lot ended up on the floor (not that our puppy minded 😉). I will definately purchase again, and would be ecstatic to find this flavour with different noodles.

September 06, 2018

My favourite Annie’s pasta!

This one is my son and mine’s favourite! It has replaced the pc white cheddar Mac in our household. I feel better giving my son Annie’s and he loves it! Easy to make and tastes great.

September 05, 2018

A nice change from your typical Mac and Cheese!

I recieved this Annie's product to try for free from Family Rated. I was very excited to try a twist on your typical Mac and Cheese, and I was not disappointed!
    I really enjoyed the texture of the shells, compared to typical Mac noodles. And the White Cheddar was also very delicious!
    And the ingredients and much healthier than your typical big brand Mac and Cheese, so I am happy to make it for my family!
    Annie's is now our brand of choice!!!!