Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

A Dinnertime Hit!

We had the opportunity to try Annie's Shells & White Cheddar for the first time, thanks to the Family Rated product review club.

My daughter is a big fan of Annie's "bunny pasta", as she calls it, and upon first bite of the Shells & White Cheddar, I could tell that she loved this pasta as well!

I love that Annie's contains organic ingredients, and that the ingredients list is full of items I can actually pronounce! I also snuck a few bites myself, and loved the creamy cheddar flavour. Since trying this product, we've added it to our grocery list, in addition to the classic Annie's "bunny pasta".

September 18, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again!

I received this product from Family Rated Club for testing. I am so glad to find out that it tastes much much better than any other brands and is easy to cook. There is no artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives and contains real cheese & milk ingredients which is a five stars plus! There is no objection from anyone in the family to keep buying it in future.

White cheesy goodness

I needed a quick easy meal during the week. Dinner was served in 10 minutes. The pasta shells were the perfect shape and size to hold the white cheesy sauce. Each bite had the perfect amount of creamy sauce. Followed the directions exactly. The pasta itself was cooked to a perfect al dente texture. This will become a staple in my pantry.

Great Tasting!

Loved this pasta! It was a hit with everyone in our house. My kids loved the creamy goodness and I loved that there are no artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or preservative. We will definitely buy this again!

So much flavour

I really enjoyed the white cheddar flavour of Annies macaroni and cheese. Its super flavourful and the shells are a nice change to traditional macaroni. I would buy this all the time if it went on sale more often. It lacked any colour so visually it's not the most colorfully appealing.

I received a free product for my review.

Finally!!!

I have a love/hate relationship with white mac and cheese.I always want to love it so much because hey white cheese is delicious and yet I am always disappointed with how fake and powdery it tastes. Well no more Annies has finally come up with a way for me to love it with no hate in sight.It is creamy not powdery and has such a great real taste to it that even my kids who do not like the white cheddar mac and cheese loved it. I recieved this product for free from Family Rated to give my honest review for.

September 16, 2018

Favorite Annie's product!

I have tried several versions of Annie's pasta and this one is my fave. The kids prefer the original Annie's, but both the hubby and I agreed that this one had a nice taste. Smooth, good sized shells. Easy to follow directions, but most importantly. I love how its organic. I dont feel bad for feeding it to my family. We will stock. Up when it's on sales and Annie's tends to.be pricey.

September 15, 2018

Qualité!

Cette version au chedar blanc a été moins ganante! LA texture des pâtes toujours trés bonne mais le goût su chedar blanc était trop fort pour mon fils de 2 ans. J’ai tout de même apprécié que 80% des ingrédients soit biologique

September 14, 2018

Our favourite boxed Mac and cheese

This is our favourite boxed Mac and cheese. The flavour is wonderful and the shells add a little fun. I also find that the shells don't get quite as soupy and soft as the regular noodles.
    It's also really nice to know that when I do land up doing a quick lunch/dinner I'm not feeding my family a bunch of processed food.

September 14, 2018

Delicious pasta.

Our family loved Annie’s pasta. We tried the mac n cheese and cheesy shells. Both were delicious. The texture was perfect and the sauces delicious. We would definitely purchase this product again and reccomend it