Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

September 19, 2018

Delicious!!! Will Buy Again!!

I had never tried Annie’s Shells and White Chedder Mac and Cheese before so was excited to try it for free from Family Rated.

I was surprised that the steps to make were a bit different than the KD kind - you need to make the sauce separate and then add to pasta, but it actually made the pasta creamier.

The taste was delicious. Super cheesy and the pasta was nice and tender. My kids absolutely loved and I felt better giving them boxed pasta with healthier ingredients. Will definitely buy instead of KD from now on!

A great substitute

I enjoy the shells! The texture was great and the flavour was even better. It wasn’t a strange Orange colour (like other Mac and cheese).
    I’d highly recommend it and would definite buy it again.

Latifa Tawfik

It may seem different from the traditional mac and cheese but its great and my son loves it!
    Its the perfect meal for kids who have trouble eating regular meals. For instance when my son was sick for a week and refused to eat with his meds, mac and cheese was the answer! My mother has a daycare and she also prepares annie’s mac and cheese for the kids. Its simple and quick to prepare and the kids love it!

Very creamy and delicious

#gotitfree We sampled this flavour of Annie's mac and cheese and were delighted with the flavour and texture of the shells. It was a really great pasta dish and will consider buying this in stores.

September 19, 2018

Something different for a change!

I was given the opportunity to try ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE for free in exchange for my honest opinion. My kids don't typically like "white mac & cheese" But they liked this one, maybe because they were shell pasta. It was creamy and tasty and I enjoyed it but I'm not sure if my kids will take this on as a favourite. Can't help but love the fact it contains quality organic ingredients! With a coupon and Annie's mac and cheese on sale, it will be a great value!

My new favorite!

I love this mac and cheese it is so creamy and have bought several boxes since I tried it Both the kids and I love the mac and cheese 10 out of 10 would recommend

white cheddar

I personally prefer this flavour over the other flavour. the white cheddar tastes rich and wholesome. I would definitely feel confident purchasing this over the other brands of mac and cheese. its easy to make and fast!

September 19, 2018

J'ai essayé le macaroni cheddar blanc d'Annie's

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement le macaroni au cheddar blanc d'Annie's. Pour l'occasion, j'ai eu la chance de le tester avec ma fille de 8 ans qui adore le macaroni aux fromages de la marque Kraft. Pour ma part, j'ai bien aimé le goût du macaroni, ma fille préfère l'original d'Annie's. Moi, je l'ai trouvé plus crémeux et le goût est plus prononcé que l'orginal. Je le recommande définitivement.

September 19, 2018

Delicious and quick and easy

I would definitely buy Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese. I received this free from Family Rated and loved it. It was very easy and quick to make on a weekday. The sauce came out very nice and smooth with the right amount. My husband especially loved this one, I'd definitely recommend buying it!

New and tasty flavor!

Really good flavor, my kids loved it! just a little bit different and a good change from the traditional one.. great idea for last minute dinner! recommend it.