Apple Head and Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 400 mL Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 1146 in Shampoo

May 12, 2017

My husband uses this everyday on his "fluffy" hair. He loves the way it cleans, and the feel/smell of his hair after each wash. This is a staple product in our household.

February 22, 2017

Since the age of 14 I've been dealing with dandruff. It was always embarrassing enough until I found the line of head and shoulders 2 in 1. Over the years they released all kinds of new scents which make me feel like a woman and not a flaky haired nobody. It's effective on relieving the itch but also pleasantly scented.

April 25, 2016

I love the scent it helps you from scratching a lot this is a must shampoo after washing my hair with head and shoulders it leaves my hair soft and clean with less scratching I love it.

March 22, 2016

Its is a good shampoo, very affordable prices for the shampoo. it smells really good, and can be easily be found at many stores such as Wal- marts. it does a job which is cleans the hair

What's Your Favorite?